She can skateboard to that is hot- max Mayfield

Max's PoV:
I was listening to music and riding my skateboard the park my mind kept thinking about Y/n Wheeler Mike and Nancy's sister she's older than Mike but younger than Nancy. We became close and I wouldn't lie if I said I hadn't crushed on her I think she likes me to, I see Mike and the gang show up to the park. Y/n texted saying she was coming she was late I was so excited I skated to the table where the boys were. After 10 minutes I see a skateboarder with a mask and hat over their head and face race by us, they jumped up on the rail of the stairs and grinded on it making me shocked. Then They did a kick flip off of it and landed perfectly on the ground "holy shit who's that" I said and I saw the mask come off and it was Y/n "she can skateboard to that is hot" I said earning laughs from Dustin and Lucas Mike just groaned "ew that's my sister". He joked but I know he's glad I'm around she came over "how in the fuck" I said smiling she just giggled. "What you're not the only one who can skate max" she said then pulling me aside from the boys "I was wondering if maybe you wanna go out on a date with me"? She asked shyly I looked at her stunned "you you wanna date me" I asked she just looked at me calmly. "Well yeah I like you you're pretty and I wanted to take you out but if you don't want to" she said but I cut her off "no no no I want to sorry I just I wasn't expecting that". I said smiling she did to "great we can go to the movies if you want" she asked I nodded and we walked back to the boys. I saw her discreetly thumb up to Mike and will and they clapped I just rolled my eyes smiling.