You have a wife? -natasha romanoff

(Basically we're taking the scene where they meet Clint's family and changing it up)
Natasha's PoV:
We were on the quinjet recovering from injuries and what had happened we needed a place to hide for a bit. "Where are we going exactly" Tony asked as Clint flew us to the location I asked him to. "Somewhere safe a safe house that no one will find" I replied smiling we landed and walked out the door I hollered "little hi little lo" I heard my favorite voice respond "little hey little ho" my wife said coming into view running to me. "Agent L/n what are you doing here" Tony asked I just giggled "well when Tasha called saying y'all needed a place to stay I sent her the coordinates to here it our vacation home, and my name is actually agent L/n-Romanoff". She finished the gang just looked shocked except Clint "you have a wife" steve said shocked "not only that your wife is the agent who single handed everyone on their ass at S.H.E.I.L.D training" Tony said impressed. I kissed her head smiling "nick and I agreed for the safety of our covers we didn't show we were married just in case, this house is yours to stay in and patch up". Y/n said kissing me I happily kissed back she helped me get the gang settled and made dinner for everyone. "Holy shit can Y/n stay in the tower with us and cook all the time" Clint said mouth full I watch as Y/n hit his head "chew first bow boy" she said everyone laughed. I smiled proud that she's my wife "so how did you land Natasha" Tony asked I smirked realizing how we met. "Actually we met because she was hired to kill me" everyone went silent I just laughed, "oh yeah someone paid me a big amount of money to take her out and I couldn't say no. But when I met her I fell in love what can I say her eyes got me" I said smirking "wow that is a great way to fall in love" Steve said Tony just rolled his eyes but nodded. We finished eatin and Y/n let everyone have beds and pallets we went to our room and I immediately kissed her " I missed you baby I'm so glad you're safe" Y/n said hugging me I hugged back. "I'm always safe and I'll always come home now let's finish some business before we go to battle" I said picking her up taking her to the bed let's just say some unholy activities took place.