I need you to stop talking- Uma

Y/n PoV:
I sat watching my girlfriend get upset at seeing mal and the gang on tv living it up in Auradon, just abandoning all of us how could they? "Babe take deep breathes okay we will figure out a plan and our time will come". I said rubbing her shoulders I felt her tension leave her shoulders somewhat and she turned smiling at me. "I know it just not fair we were supposed to be friends and how are you okay with this your sister left you". I quit smiling yeah I'm Mal's little sister but I chose to stay with our dad and be with uma instead of our mom. "Well even though I'm upset that she abandoned me family is family besides I have a better family our crew" I said kissing her and walking away.
Uma PoV:
How I got to be with her is crazy but I wouldn't want it any other way I watch her walk over to help clean up some tables for me. She don't work here but she makes sure I have help when my hands are full I love her. "Man Y/n is so amazing and sweet sometimes I don't think she's a villain because she got a heart of gold and a caring beautiful soul" I heard Gil say he always compliments her and it pisses me off "hey Gil" I said calling him to me "what's up cap'n" he said dumbfounded

 "Man Y/n is so amazing and sweet sometimes I don't think she's a villain because she got a heart of gold and a caring beautiful soul" I heard Gil say he always compliments her and it pisses me off "hey Gil" I said calling him to me "what's up cap...

"I need you to stop talking" I said hinting at what he was doing again he nodded apologizing, i sat watching her smiling things may be rough now but as long as I have her, I can get through anything.