First time. ⚠️smut⚠️- Lizzie saltzman

⚠️*reader is G!P*⚠️Y/n PoV:
Lizzie Saltzman the blonde who stole my heart and made me smile, she became my girlfriend after I joined the school. We kissed in the library and the rest is history, a year later and i can't be any happier Lizzie said she had a special night planned and that I need to be ready at 7. It was 6:55 I made my way to our dorm hope insisted I get ready in her room to make it cuter, I was in a button up shirt jeans and my Nike shoes. Hair was in two braids with a hat I knocked on our door and Lizzie opened it, my jaw dropped she was in a beautiful blue dress black flats and hair curled down. "Wow baby you look stunning I said smiling like an idiot she blushed and kissed me. "Thank you and you look dashingly beautiful" I giggled thanking her she took my hand and we walked to the yard for a candlelit dinner. We sat and ate and talked about everything as we usually do once we finished cleaning up she said she had a surprise for me. Back in our room she stands nervous I just pulled her close to me "what's wrong baby" I said sweetly she just nervously smiled. "I'm ready Y/n" I was confused at first "what do you mean" I said she just took a deep breathe "I'm ready to have sex with you" she mumbled but I heard her, vampire hearing. "Are are you sure we got the rest of our lives baby I'm okay to wait" she smiled wide and hugged me. "I'm sure I'm ready I trust you I'm just nervous" I nodded kissing her gently I smiled "I'll walk you through it and we can go slow and when you wanna stop just say the word and I will".
Lizzie POV:
I been waiting to have sex with Y/n for a bit and I am ready to do this, I know she said we can wait but I am ready. It so sweet how she is respectful of my wishes sometimes I feel bad because I see the boners she gets when I do something or I straddle her while we have heated make out sessions, I trust her and I'm ready. "Let's do it" I said she smiled and grabbed a condom from her side of the bed and set it down ⚠️warning⚠️
she gently grabbed my waist and kissed me slow and soft, she started to push me back slowly on to our bed I sound proofed the room and locked the door before hand. Our tongues met and danced with each other as she took off her shirt and shoes I helped her shimmy myself out of my dress. I had on a blue laced bra and she sat back smiling "you are so beautiful Lizzie" she said before kissing my chest I just blushed hard shit the things she does to me. She grabbed my back "may I take this off" she said I nodded un clipped my bra and gently massaged my breast taking each one and gently sucking on it. "Fuck baby" I moaned it feels so good and she so gentle with me she did it to each one before she slowly kissed down my stomach leaving hickeys on the way. She stopped at my bottom where the dress hung down "may I remove it" she asked I nodded eagerly she pulled my dress off my legs and smiled "so beautiful and perfect" she said before she kissed my waistline above my matching underwear I moaned and squirmed it feels so good she took her boxers off and her dick sprang free it is huge holy shit. "We don't have to do this baby if you don't want to" she said I just shook my head "no I do it just I didn't realize how big you were" we both laughed. She slid the condom on while staring at my eyes she has a look of love and lust mixed with care. "Alright baby can I take these off" she said I nodded she pulled my underwear off with her teeth and I was soaked at this point. "Fuck me please" I begged she nodded slowly taking her mouth and kissing my clit she gently sucked it and I bucked my hips up "ahh fuck baby" I moaned louder she smiled and started eating me out soft and fast like I was her only meal and damn did it feel amazing. She took her tongue and sucked and licked all over once she was satisfied with the lube she hovered and centered herself "okay I'm going to enter slowly if it hurts I'll come out". I nodded she slowly pushed in and it did hurt at first but once she was in she stood still waiting for me to adjust. After a few minutes I spoke "move please" she nodded slowly moving in and out "fuck baby that feels good" I moaned out she moaned at the sound and that made me even more wet. "Faster" she started moving faster and next thing I know she's pounding into me. "Yes yes fuck yea just like that" I screamed she hit my g-spot every time and I was in heaven I swear. She fucked me gentle but hard for so long I felt my stomach in knots meaning i was gonna cum I could tell she was wanting to wait til I did first. "Baby baby I'm gonna fuck I'm gonna cum" I moaned she went faster "cum for me princess" and that was it I came unglued all over her "fuck Daddy" I moaned as I hit my orgasm "fuck Liz" she said cumming in the condom we slowly rode our highs out together. She slowly pulled out I whimpered at lost of contact, she tied the condom threw it away and came back with a wet cloth and towel. She gently cleaned me up and gave me her boxers and hoodie to wear, she changed into some and climbed in bed with me cuddling. "How was that" she asked shyly I just kissed her gently "best fucking first time ever" I said she laughed and held me close I told her to rest for round 2.
(Cringey shit I know)