You are dating a celebrity! - santana lopez

You are Y/n Gomez the little sister to Selena Gomez and took the country route instead of pop music

Santana PoV:
I was so excited not only was I at Y/n's concert again I got VIP royal treatment access for me and my friends in the glee club! y/n Gomez is my girlfriend yes I am so fucking lucky how I got her I have no idea, "I cannot believe we're seeing Y/n Gomez and meeting her how did you swing these tickets"!? Brittany said excitedly "Y/n and I are close really close" I said "yeah right sure you are" Quinn said jokingly I just smirked. "Ladies and gentleman here I present Y/n Gomez" the stage hand said and in walks my beautiful baby "mí corazón" she said picking me up and hugging me. "Mí amór" I said kissing her earning gasps from my friends "whoa what in the fuck knuckles is this" puck said stunned. I smirked turning Y/n holding me still "baby this is the glee club glee club this is my girlfriend Y/n" I felt her kiss my head. "You are dating a celebrity how in the fuck did that happen" Sam said confused "I can answer that" y/n said smiling. "Her mom's car broke down on the side of the road she and Santana had to wait for help, I was driving by with my best friend and saw them stuck.I got out and offered my assistance it was dark so they didn't know who I was til I shined a light, I changed the tire got her number and sent them on their way". I smiled thinking back to that night "wait San that was 2 years ago" Finn said confused "yes I have been with Y/n for 2 and a 1/2 years 3 years is next month" I said proudly. "Well I have plenty of mercy and autograph stuff for all of you" everyone cheered and took photos with Y/n "I didn't believe you Santana" Quinn said casually. I smiled I knew Quinn had a huge thing for Y/n saying she fuck her if she ever got to meet her, "I'm pretty lucky I hope to have her forever" I saw Quinn nod but sadly ha she's mine bitch.