I still love you -quinn fabray

Y/n PoV:
I stood quietly watching everyone catch up and everything don't get me wrong I'm so happy to be back for glee and see everybody. It just to many memories here I stood next to my brother Kurt and Santana talking about what we missed. "Hey everyone sorry I'm late" the voice of the girl who I never forgot about the beautiful blonde who still had my heart. "Hey uh Y/nn" she said using my old nickname I smiled hugged her "hey quinnie" i said the one she secretly liked but hated. "You look wow you look good" she said eyeing my muscles as she grazed her hand against my arm "thank you you look good to how is life" I asked not wanting to know about her amazing new family she created.
Quinn PoV:
I was so hoping Y/n would come to the reunion I know Santana said she was skeptical but she also said Y/n was still in love with me. I never lost love for her I left her thinking long distance wouldn't work boy was I wrong. "Alright let's sing like we used to partner style" everyone cheered I saw Y/n look at me and look away I wanna sing with y/n like we always did idk if she up for it. "Hey Fabray wanna sing with Y/n I can help" Mercedes said smiling I looked at Y/n who was laughing with Tina and Artie fuck i missed that. "Look trust me and Tina we got this" she said walking away it was another hour and I got a text to meet in the auditorium by myself. I waited and heard a cough "you got a text huh" y/n said walking in casually, "yeah Mercedes said hey girl let's duet meet in auditorium" I said realizing what they did. "Yeah Tina said the same thing to me, guess we been tricked again" she laughed genuinely I did to. This happened the year when we got together tricked us into confessing our feelings in a room, "I may of lost my mind saying this but wanna sing together" she asked nervously. I walked towards her smiling "I love to what should we sing" I said sweetly she just had that dopey thinking look I love so much. "Well how about our old duet song we always sing" she said I just looked in awe she really wants to sing it??? "I love to let's get started" I smiled she matched it and we got to work.
Timeskip
Y/n PoV:
I can't believe I'm agreeing to do this idk if it a good idea but I needed to see if the spark was still alive I want her back. But if she gonna leave me again I don't wanna get my heart broken "alright everyone let's begin" Mr shuester said casually. Our friends started going and it was amazing just like ole times I was nervous I saw Quinn smile at me and rub my hand I rubbed it back out of habit and felt calm fuck I still have it bad. "Alright next up Quinn and Y/n" everyone cheered I just smiled and grabbed the guitar. She stood next to me "ready" I said she smiled and nodded "let's do this"
Into you by Ariana grande
Y/n:
I'm so into you
I can barely breathe
And all I wanna do
Is to fall in deep
But close ain't close enough
'Til we cross the line, hey, yeah
So name a game to play
And I'll roll the dice, hey
I sing and look at Quinn like we used to it taking me back to the first time we sang this song
Quinn:
Oh, baby, look what you started
The temperature's rising in here
Is this gonna happen?
Been waiting and waiting for you to make a move (ooh, ooh)
Before I make a move (ooh, ooh)
We both look into each others eyes and sang and I played the guitar everyone was dancing to us but all I could see was Quinn
Both:
So baby, come light me up
And maybe I'll let you on it
A little bit dangerous
But, baby, that's how I want it
A little less conversation and a little more touch my body
'Cause I'm so into you, into you, into you

We sang to each other I can see the fight in her eyes but I also see something I haven't seen in a while adoration. I was smiling and singing my heart out I still love her fuck we finished the song eventually and everyone cheered so loud. I smiled at her and she hugged me I hugged her back damn her scent I missed it so much she feels like home all my walls are breaking they're slowly falling my love for her increasing even more. I pulled away still holding her waist she rested her hand on my face " please don't do anything if you're going to leave me again" I said teary eyed she had tears to "I promise I'm not going anywhere I still love you" I smiled. We kissed and everyone erupted in cheers and whistles I just pulled her closer to me.