I got a plan-evie

Y/n PoV:
I sat watching Evie and mal discuss coronation dresses I was able to get my lovely girlfriend to not put me in a dress. "Your suit is going to look amazing on you" Evie said hugging me I just giggled nodding I watched as mal was worried about this whole proposal thing. "Oh shit I forgot about my date with Ben" she said grabbing her book and running off I looked at Evie who looked saddened but perked up. "So baby your colors are gonna match mine corresponding with my dress" she said giggling and dancing. "Well it not a dress so i am very grateful" I said kissing her she laughed kissing me back I have no idea how I got her as mine but I sure as hell ain't letting her go.
Timeskip

Evie PoV:
I watched as Y/n was helping us design a outfit for Ben to go on the aisle with us she is so cute when she's concentrating. I was finishing the touches on mal's dress just in case she changes her mind "and what are you doing beautiful" Y/n said hugging me from behind "finishing Mal's dress I know her she will change her mind now I have a plan for Ben come on" i said doing a little giggle and hand gesture.

 I was finishing the touches on mal's dress just in case she changes her mind "and what are you doing beautiful" Y/n said hugging me from behind "finishing Mal's dress I know her she will change her mind now I have a plan for Ben come on" i said d...

I grabbed her hand and we raced to get the boys to go save Mal.