Lydia when someone flirts with you

Y/n POV:
As I walked down the hallway to my locker I felt someone by me "hey Y/nn" Olivia said with a smirk I swear she never leaves me alone. "Hi liv what's up" I said hoping to shew her away before Lydia sees her "oh just wanted to know if you be my date to the party tonight". My jaw dropped this bitch wants to die "uh you realize I have a girlfriend who I love and am taking to the party" I said bluntly but calm she just rolled her eyes "I don't see her anywhere" she smirked rubbing my arm I shook it off.
Lydia POV:
I'm talking to Allison at my locker waiting for Y/n to come over "hey isn't that Olivia talking to Y/nn" my heart dropped. We both looked over and my blood boiled

"I know this bitch isn't flirting with her again" I said with my head turned I started walking over ready to beat a bitch Allison behind me

"I know this bitch isn't flirting with her again" I said with my head turned I started walking over ready to beat a bitch Allison behind me. "Listen I already told you I have a girlfriend I'm not interested" y/n said annoyed "and I said I don't see her anywhere so come on it is our secret" before she grabbed Y/n I yanked her back throwing her to the floor "what part of she said no and has a girlfriend do you not get" I yelled. Y/n just stood behind me holding my waist "I tried to tell you Olivia" Y/n said she just scoffed "I will have you Salvatore you watch" she said walking away. "This bitch" I said turning to Y/n who was smiling at me "I'm sorry baby" she said I just softened my face kissing her "I know come on I gotta make some marks on you tonight " i said dragging her away "have fun you two" Allison said as she smirked.