*6526-6530*

Chapter 6526: The elixir furnace!

"Poison?" Baili Hongzhuang was a little surprised, "Why did you think of this?"

She is basically the only person who uses poison normally, and no one else has ever mentioned it. After this point, when sorting out the cultivation resources, no one else had it in their storage ring.

"I also heard about the conflict between you and Wanbao Pavilion before. I think you all need it, and we naturally need it even more."

Baili Yanche smiled openly, though He has never been afraid of fighting head-on, but no one knows if the other party will make insidious tricks.

It's good to be careful after all.

"It seems that everyone knows what happened before."

Baili Yanche waved his hand, "The influence of Wanbao Pavilion in Xiyun City is not small, but it seems Many people don't have a good impression of Wanbao Pavilion, so after this incident, many people feel very happy.

In the beginning, we just listened and didn't care at all, but later If you find that the person they are talking about is too much like you, you will know it."

'Sister, are you available now for the elixir furnace?"

Baili Yanche frowned. Wrinkle, he also knew that Hongzhuang's initial plan was to buy an elixir furnace after leaving the fairy forest.

Because she can only start to make alchemy if she buys the elixir furnace, otherwise the alchemy skills will be useless.

"Don't worry, I already have it." Baili Hongzhuang responded with a smile.

Since Gong Jun knew that she needed an alchemy furnace, he had sent an alchemy furnace for the first time, and according to her research, the quality of this elixir furnace was better than the white elixir furnace that I had seen before. It's so much better.

However, the whole body of this pill furnace is black, with fiery red mandala dotted on it. The whole structure looks very enchanting and delicate, revealing an indescribable beauty.

When she first saw this elixir furnace, she felt very surprised, because she had never seen such a peculiar pattern.

After using the elixir furnace, she found that the elixir furnace was very useful, and she faintly felt that it was not bad even when compared with the elixir furnace of Hua Granny.

For this, she herself can't be sure.

After all, she is not a refiner, and she doesn't know how to judge the level of the two elixir furnaces. The only thing that can be determined is the use of this elixir furnace. She feels very good, and the rate of pill formation in refining the pill is also quite high.

In short, she is very satisfied with this elixir furnace.

For this, she also specifically asked Gong Jun, but according to Gong Jun, this was only an accidental result from him and did not know the real source.

"That's good, I was originally worried that you can't buy the elixir furnace in Wanbao Pavilion, do you have to find a way to buy it in other cities.

Now that you have it, you can Don't worry, if you go to other cities, it will be more troublesome." Baili Yanche smiled.

"Yan Che, do you know about Xianbao Pavilion?"

"I have also heard of this. It seems that he has a lot more style reviews than Wanbao Pavilion, at least his attitude is much better."

Hearing, Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen glanced at each other, a smile wafting through their eyes.

"We are now in a cooperative relationship with that Xianbao Pavilion."