*6646-6650*

Chapter 6646: Femme Beauty!

Listening to Bai Zhiyuan's questioning, Bai Liuchuan's complexion became very ugly, and his embarrassed expression seemed to be difficult to express.

"Uncle, the situation this time is really strange."

"Oh?" Bai Zhiyuan moved forward slowly, the situation on the ranking list also fell into his eyes, that moment, Even he couldn't help showing a look of surprise.

He has always had some ideas about the situation on the ranking list, but he had always heard that Bai Liuchuan's name was firmly in the top ten, but he never thought it was gone now.

"This is nothing strange, it may be that the strength of the cultivator is very strong this time." Bai Qingli slowly said.

Bai Liuchuan gave Bai Qingli a surprised look, and then said, "Brother, that's not what I said, you see, all of them are practitioners who use numbered identity cards.

Before We also know exactly what the situation is. It's really weird that this happened suddenly."

"Perhaps they were just too late to get such an identity card, since they have been allowed to do so normally. In such a situation, then this is not a foul." Bai Qingli's expression was flat, "Nowadays, the strength of cultivators is getting stronger and stronger. I have also discovered this. There are indeed people outside the world, and there are heaven outside."

Looking at Bai Qingli's sigh, Bai Liuchuan secretly screamed an idiot in his heart.

This guy has always only cultivated, and he has never been sad about other things.

In this situation, a discerning person knows that there is a problem at a glance, but he just doesn't care about it, which is tantamount to playing the piano to a cow.

"The ranking this time is indeed a bit strange. "Bai Zhiyuan looked at the ranking list, "There is no one who is familiar with the top ten, but I am very curious about who these cultivators are who use the numbered identity cards."

"Uncle, I suspect that these people are people from other cities, and want to use this opportunity to obtain cultivation resources.

If they succeeded, wouldn't it be a pity? "Bai Liuchuan is unwilling to say.

Bai Zhiyuan is quite calm. "This Slaughter Contest is an event held in every city. It is not a violation of any cultivator to participate."

When you give out rewards later, you can also understand those young people. As long as their strength does not exceed too much, then they are all within the scope."

Hearing, even if Bai Liuchuan is unwilling, he can only swallow all this.

Damn it!

He must figure out who these guys are!

Baili Hongzhuang's gaze fell on Bai Qingli's body, but she did not expect to see him again so soon.

Bai Qingli also looked at Baili Hongzhuang, with a smile on his face, and nodded to the woman in the distance.

The corners of Baili Hongzhuang's lips raised slightly, and she nodded.

Bai Zhiyuan has slowly moved towards the high platform, and Bai Liuchuan can't help but frown after noticing that Bai Qingli and Baili Hongzhuang nod their heads.

"Big brother, do you know that woman?"

Bai Qingli raised her eyebrows and asked faintly: "What's the problem?"

"Don't be affected by that woman The appearance of Bai Liuchuan is bewildered. She is indeed a stunning beauty, but a poisonous poppy. Real people are not easy to get along with."