*7346-7350*

Chapter 7346: triumphant

As soon as these words came out, everyone's expressions became extremely complicated.

"This is the truth." Zhong Limu frowned, "The people sent by the Blue Demon are all masters out of the fairyland, so we can't leave here, otherwise once they send others to come, isn't the City Lord's Mansion?"

Bai Zhiyuan's complexion has also become very ugly. This is definitely not good news for him. An enemy of the fairyland is enough to make the City Lord's Mansion fall into extinction. What's more, the other party has a good influence in the fairyland.

This time it was their luck. If it weren't for Mo Yunjue and the others to come here, he would be finished now.

"Yunjue, I don't think we can leave like this, we have to be responsible." Ye Xun said, "If the Emperor were here, they would definitely make such a decision."

This matter started because of them. If they chose to leave at this time, it would be tantamount to letting the entire City Lord's Mansion be buried.

Mo Yunjue frowned. This really brought them a big problem. Could this be the purpose of the Blue Devil?

In this way, they have to stay here and can't leave at all.

"This is indeed very troublesome, so unless we kill the blue devil, this problem will not be solved at all."

Bai Zhiyuan did not speak, but his eyes were clear. The color of hope.

If they don't choose to stay, then he can only find a way to relocate. Staying here is tantamount to waiting for death.

"Sooner or later, the Blue Devil will be solved by us." A warm and mellow voice sounded slowly from outside the courtyard, followed by a series of footsteps.

Hearing this familiar voice, a touch of surprise and uncertainty appeared between the eyebrows of Mo Yunjue and the others, and after seeing the person who came, all this uncertainty turned into a smile.

"I know you guys have a great fate, and you must be in peace." Mo Yunjue's lips showed a rare smile, and his always cold face was also dyed with a soft touch at this moment, "Here you come back. The speed is much faster than I thought."

"That's natural, I can't let you down." Di Beichen smiled lightly.

"Brother Emperor, you are back, that's great!" Zhong Limu was pleased, "We are worried about your safety."

"We are not so easy to lose our lives." Wen Ziran looked smug, "The Blue Devil was hit hard last time, but it's a pity that we couldn't kill him directly.

However, it's just a matter of time. Sooner or later he will die in our hands."

Shangguan Yingying and others looked at Wen Ziran's triumphant appearance, and couldn't help but sigh, this guy has completely forgotten the appearance of being beaten up before.

The misery at the time was for them. It's unbearable to look back.

"The Emperor, you are back, that's great." City Lord Bai said with a smile, "I didn't expect you to actually arrive at Crossing Immortal Realm, which is really amazing."

This is what he said from the bottom of his heart. As far as he knows, it is not easy to go to the immortal domain.

When he knew about this before, he felt this was impossible to do, but the other party obviously made up his mind to do it, so he didn't say much, but he didn't expect it to be a success. It really exceeded his expectations.

The young people nowadays are much more powerful than he thought, or it should be said that the miracles created by the people like Di Beichen are really quite a few, just like the original formation master contest, which also made people surprised.