*6841-6845*

Chapter 6841: Curious, Qin Jian!

"It's amazing, it's amazing."

The five people are all caught in their own thoughts, and such a paper can't be faulty.

"You said that this person can see through so much, is it possible that he has been in contact with this formation?" Zhen Gudao is a little confused, if there is no certain understanding, it is just that within that hour it's not easy to see through all of this.

"What if he did? None of us can understand." Ning Tian asked back.

Zhen Gudao's qi is stagnant, this is also true.

Even if someone comes into contact with this formation first, it is his ability to be able to answer all of this.

"It's really a genius, I'm really curious about who it is." Fan Xian sighed. If such a genius is really based on his own eyesight, then the future development is really limitless.

As an Array Mage, they know that temporary rank is not a problem. Smartness and extraordinary eyesight often play a bigger role.

If he can see all of this at his current level, as long as he spends more time in the future, his achievements in this area will certainly not be bad.

Because the grade can be improved through your own efforts, and your eyesight and imagination are not just relying on hard work.

For a time, the four rank mages appeared in the minds of all the masters, thinking about which two of them would behave like this.

It's just that no matter how they associate them, they never think of who is more suitable.

"We will know when the results are announced tomorrow." Shen Xing said with a light smile.

He couldn't wait to know who wrote it right away, but it was against the regulations. Fortunately, the result will be announced tomorrow, and they will naturally know the result.

Fan Xian couldn't help sighing. He thought that Ziheng would be the well-deserved first place in this competition, but he never thought that this time there was really a Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.

The first Guan, Beichen and Baili Hongzhuang, stood out and stole Ziheng's limelight. Fortunately, they finally won the second round.

He thought that no one could surpass him in the third round. Who would have thought that there should be such two geniuses. It is obviously impossible to win the first place this time.

However, faced with such an answer, he couldn't pick up the slightest sting, and he didn't even have the thought of fighting injustices for Fan Ziheng.

Because, such a genius is no longer what they can stop.

As the doubts in the minds of the five masters were completely resolved, everyone continued to grade and they no longer seemed so anxious. After all, the biggest problem has been solved, and the mood is very good.

Qin Jian looked at the sighs of the five masters, and he was constantly curious. He didn't know who it was that was so good.

If the strength of the affiliation is not strong, he can find ways to win it in.

He can be praised by five masters, and you don't need to think about it, you can know that he will be another master in the future.

This night, many array mages are awake at night, worrying about the result of tomorrow.

Ten years of sharpening a sword. In the past ten years, everyone has spent a lot of thought. Originally the first two levels, everyone still has some spectrum in their hearts, but facing this third level, everyone really has no confidence.