*6816-6820*

Chapter 6816: Malfunction, tester!

Yang Qinxue: "Who am I?"

Yang Lingfeng: "Where am I?"

Yang Han: "What am I doing?"

Bai Zhiyuan and Bai Qingli looked at the Yang family who had been completely sluggish, and their feelings were extremely complicated.

If this kind of thing happened to them, their performance would not be any better, right?

"Brother Yang!"

Bai Zhiyuan stretched out his hand and waved in front of Yang Han's eyes. Only then did Yang Han come back to his senses, his face still showing incredible expression.

"Since I have been in the small world, I feel that I have been hit by pie." Yang Han said with emotion on his face.

The good luck that hadn't been seen for so many years, now that it all fell on his head, it was like falling into a dream, even the footsteps were a little limp.

Zhen Gudao's complexion is also a little weird. If something goes wrong, is it really such a coincidence?

Shen Xing and Ning Tian didn't speak either, and they couldn't make an assertion in this situation!

"There may be some malfunctions in the detector. I will send someone to check it first."

Faced with the extremely strange atmosphere in the venue, Qin Jian was the first to say this possibility. If there is really a problem, this has to be re-ranked.

As Qin Jian's voice fell, everyone only felt that the hand that was strangling their throat disappeared, and they could speak again.

"In addition to applauding, I said how could they get such a good ranking?"

"Who are Fan Ziheng and Jiang Haihan? It's really weird if the two newcomers are able to surpass them."

"I was scared to death when I was finally hit by such a big surprise, but it was because of a malfunction. It would re-rank them later. If they don't entered the top 100, wouldn't it be a joke?"

A series of ridiculous voices sounded, and everyone was even more looking forward to the ranking of this first level.

Shen Duanyu also breathed a sigh of relief, "I said how could these two guys have such an achievement, if a pharmacist can get the second place, that would be a joke!"

He just picked up his whole heart, and now he knows that everything is fake, he is completely relieved.

"Don't worry, Di Beichen's formation skill is simply not comparable to yours."

On the other hand, after Fan Ziheng heard this result, his originally stiff face returned to smile again. This time the first place, he is determined to win!

Yang Qinxue and others after knowing the result, was a little disappointed, but quickly recovered. In fact, such a result is still easier to accept. If everything is true, it is really a horror.

Suddenly, Di Beichen and Baili Hongzhuang became the objects of ridicule again. This result is really dramatic.

Not long after, Qin Jian returned to the competition stage.

Zhen Gudao was the first to say, "City Lord Qin, has this detector been repaired? Re-test now?"

Qin Jian nodded slightly, "I have checked again, but I don't think there is a problem with the tester, but to be fair, I can try again now."

"How could it be okay?" Zhen Gudao chuckled lightly, obviously not believing it.

"The tester has been repaired, and there is no problem now, so the test is restarted."