*6746-6750*

Chapter 6746: At least 70%!

"Let's see how his formation skills are."

Di Beichen's expression is free and easy, and these attacks have never been on his mind, but until now, He didn't know much about Shen Duanyu's formation technique.

Since I have agreed to come to the competition, I have to figure out some things.

Seeing the look of Di Beichen's enthusiasm, Yang Lingfeng and Yang Lingfeng were not easy to refuse, so they walked over together.

"I heard that Shen Duanyu is already a third-ranking array mage now. His master formation technique is very good, and coupled with his talent in this area, he has made rapid progress.

It is because of this that there are so many formation masters who follow him."

Baili Hongzhuang raised her eyebrows slightly, "Can a third-tier formation master achieve good results here?"

According to her judgment, many cultivators in Chaos Immortal Realm have been alive for hundreds of years, even if they are not very talented in formation skills, their level will certainly not be bad after so many years.

Under such circumstances, it is impossible for the formation masters who have learned formation skills to achieve good results here.

"You want to be crooked." Yang Qinxue smiled faintly, "This Mage Competition stipulates that only practitioners who have soared for no more than a hundred years are eligible to participate. If everyone can participate, what's the matter with young people?

Those powerful array mages directly took up this place, and the competition was meaningless."

Baili Hongzhuang suddenly understood, and she felt a little more confident in her heart.

Originally, based on what she thought, she only felt that it was not easy for Beichen to win the rankings, but since this is the case, they still have a lot of hope.

"Beichen has not yet conducted a rank, and it is not clear which rank mage he is." Yang Lingfeng frowned slightly, "But you don't have to put too much pressure on this matter. Even if you don't perform well this time, you still have a chance in the future.

Shen Duanyu is so arrogant, I think that sooner or later he will meet someone who teaches him."

It didn't take long for the four to arrive at Shen Duanyu's stall. As they said earlier, the business here is very good, but they are not the mages, but ordinary cultivators who come to watch the competition.

Baili Hongzhuang carefully looked at these formation stones, only felt that these formation stones Beichen seemed to be able to make?

Di Beichen glanced roughly, and he also had some understanding in his heart.

"Let's go."

When they saw Di Beichen, he only took a look and chose to leave, only when he realized that Shen Duanyu's formation skills were indeed not easy, and he couldn't bear to say more.

In their view, Beichen has just ascended, and the comparison is normal.

They think that in the years before Shen Duanyu's ascension, his level was comparable to that of Beichen, but it was better now.

However, Baili Hongzhuang didn't know that they had so many thoughts in their minds, and they communicated in private.

"Shen Duanyu may just put some simple things here. Stone formation, the true level may not have been shown."

Baili Hongzhuang's face is thoughtful, although Shen Duanyu is very arrogant, he must want to show his strength, but at the current competition, he must save some of his cards, it is impossible for everyone to completely remove and see through him.