*6596-6600*

Chapter 6596: Another place!

"Another place?"

Everyone was a little surprised when they heard this.

"Beichen, don't you know a lot about this Demon Slayer Mountain Range?"

At this time, Zhong Limu also came over, "We also bought Demon Slayer before. The map of the mountains and the so-called points acquisition strategy, but after I came, I found that the situation was not right at all. It was useless at all."

"No, I thought it was true at first, but I heard it. It is said that this thing has been in the version several years ago. Not to mention that the number and types of monsters have changed a lot, even the terrain is not very the same."

Wen Ziran Ren. He couldn't help but complain, he said that the price of these things could not be so cheap.

Now it seems that this is the so-called cheap but not good products.

"I have a real guide introduction." Di Beichen smiled lightly. Gong Jun's friend is obviously not simple. Even such things can be obtained. I must have visited Tu in person. The demon mountain range.

He doesn't know how the other party did it, and he can even find some hidden places, but in this fairyland, there are countless talented people, and everyone has their own means.

"Really?" Wen Ziran asked in surprise.

Di Beichen just glanced at him, and Wen Ziran said: "Well, you don't need to lie at all."

"Let me introduce to you, this is mine. Friend-Gong Jun." Di Beichen walked to Gong Jun's side and introduced him to everyone, "He is the treasurer of Xianbao Pavilion, you should know a little too."

"I know I know that since they have fought together, they are friends."

"Your friends are our friends."

Everyone is smiling, and Gong Jun is welcome to join.

Since this person can become a friend of Beichen, it must be very good.

"Let me introduce to you, this is my elder brother Di Shaofeng, his wife Baili Yunyan"

As the Di Beichen introduced everyone, Gong Jun had also quickly remembered everyone's names, and his fleshy face was full of smiles.

"Hello, I am a follower of the boss. If there is anything that I need to do in the future, I will go through the fire and water, and I will not hesitate."

After hearing Gong Jun's self-introduction, everyone was taken aback. And then laughed.

The character of this guy is really interesting.

"Let's go to the front to rest for a while, and when the vitality recovers, we will go to the next location."

After distinguishing the direction, Di Beichen led everyone to the front. At the same time, everyone in the Bai Liuchuan team was constantly asking their doubts.

"Young Master Bai, why did we stop suddenly?"

Yunxiaoman is also a little confused, "Big Brother Bai, Brother Yi died in their hands, how can you let them go like this?"

Hearing that, Bai Liuchuan's voice also showed a trace of annoyance, "If it wasn't because you were not strong enough, how would I do this?"

How many people are there in total? We have twice as many people as them, but it is us who have suffered more.

If you continue, I'm afraid you will all have to explain there!"

As soon as this word came out, everyone's hearts were horrified.