*7026-7030*

Chapter 7026: Troublemaker, Zhong Limu!

"I really don't know this, I am not so familiar with them either!"

"You can just pay on credit without paying, you said you are not so familiar Ghosts believe it!"

The man snorted coldly, "Don't tell me, right? Give it to me!"

Baili Yanche and Ling'er also rushed out immediately, 'Stop!"

The battle broke out in an instant, and Gong Jun also shouted: "Don't fight, don't fight, go out and fight!"

In a blink of an eye, the guests in Xianbao Pavilion had already run away. Without a trace.

Although Baili Yanche tried their best to stop these people, but these guys are also Yaoyang Stage cultivation bases, even if they can stop them, they can't stand the crowd.

There are more than a dozen people this time, and they are only able to block a few people.

Gong Jun's eyes turned red in an instant. This Xianbao Pavilion was his hard work, how could he let these guys smash it?

"I warn you, if you don't leave again, I will go to the City Lord's Mansion to find someone!

You should have also heard that our Immortal Treasure Pavilion is covered by the City Lord's Mansion!"

Hearing this, the man in the lead frowned. He had indeed heard the news before coming, but he was not quite clear in his heart.

Looking at the people around him, Gong Jun's aura is not like a fake, he raised his hand and said: "Let's go!"

"I warn you, It's useless for Zhong Limu to hide, we will definitely find him!"

"There is a visitor from the City Lord's Mansion!" Suddenly, there was a loud cry from outside.

The person who was speaking harshly did not dare to delay any longer, and ran away as soon as he greeted them.

"Hurry up!"

"Smelly boy, run very fast!"

Gong Jun stood outside the door, looking outside with an angry face, these people The guy actually smashed his shop into such a look!

Looking at the proud look of the Wanbaoge shopkeeper on the opposite side, my heart became even more unhappy.

"This Zhong Limu is really a culprit!

When he comes back, I must make him pay for the damage!"

Gong Jun said after a rant Then he looked at the waiter outside, "You are quite clever, knowing to say this to scare these guys away."

The waiter smiled a little awkwardly, "Treasurer, I didn't say that just now.

I'm going to shout, but I haven't had time yet."

"Huh?" Gong Jun was stunned, "Who was calling?"

"I called of."

Hearing this voice, Gong Jun turned his head quickly, and saw Bai Qingli walking slowly.

"Young Master Bai?"

"I just passed by here and heard such a thing. "Bai Qingli sighed, "I promised that Beichen would take care of the Xianbao Pavilion, but I didn't expect such a thing to happen."

"Young Master Bai, this matter has nothing to do with you.

This is all the trouble caused by Zhong Limu. What he usually does best is to cause trouble. You really don't need to worry about it. "Gong Jun waved his hand.