*6951-6955*

Chapter 6951: Fancy taunts!

The Saber-toothed tiger's complexion also cooled, "You don't know what the character of a fox is. If it is really prepared for this, it would have been ble to show off before, so how can it be? Swallow your anger?"

At this time, the crowd dispelled their worries.

They have also dealt with foxes and monsters a few times, and their character is not tolerable at all.

"Then this is weird. If it weren't for the monsters south of the river bank, then how could such a ship appear on the river bank?"

All the monsters suddenly became more confused.

At this moment, a monster suddenly thought of something, and said excitedly: "I know, this ship must come from the Holy Realm."

With this thought As soon as they proposed, the other monsters nodded, "Yes, that's right! There is no other place besides the holy realm that can make such a ship."

"It hasn't been there for three hundred years. After passing through the holy realm, the monsters in the holy realm must be more powerful now, just look at this ship and you can see it."

The saber-toothed tiger has a smile on its face, it has always been full of yearning for the holy realm.

In the past few years, his biggest wish is to be a member of the Holy Realm. It is a pity that it is not easy to become one of them. He only hope that this time he can succeed.

"Look, the speed of the ship is too fast, and it is getting closer and closer to us in an instant. Maybe we can still say hello to the monsters in the holy world."

A group of monsters immediately adjusted their hairs subconsciously, and looked at the ship very excitedly. If they could have a familiar face in front of the monsters of the Holy Realm, it would be great.

It's just that as the silver boat got closer, Lieyunhou rubbed his eyes in doubt, and said in a puzzled manner, "Why do I seem to have seen a lion on here?"

"You seem to be right. Not only did I see the lion, but I also saw the Dapeng bird."

"Could it be just a coincidence?" Lieyunhou was a little suspicious. It would be impossible for those guys on the other side of the river to appear.

At the same time, the saber-toothed tiger's gritted teeth sounded, "It's that guy, that's right, I have seen the fox"

He not only saw the fox, but also saw that this guy was stunned.

"Yo roar, saber-toothed tiger, the speed of your ship is not good!"

The next moment, the fox's voice rang from the opposite ship.

"I thought I hadn't seen you in a year, how much progress could you make? The ship built is really not that good. Wouldn't it be ridiculous to dare to make an axe in front of us?"

Yang Lingfeng looked at the saber-toothed tiger provocatively, he had been imprisoned by this guy before. Think about it as a dark history!

"You did it on purpose!" The Sabre-toothed tiger had a sullen face. It can now be certain that Yang Lingfeng must be causing the incident.

"Lion, you slow down a bit." The fox greeted the lion who controls the rudder in front of him, "You have to think about them. They are too slow. We have to let them go."

The lion sighed, "I am already the slowest speed. Alas, I will try my best."

Listening to the lion's sigh of beating, the saber-toothed tiger waited. The monsters almost vomited blood out, can this guy be shameless?