*6776-6780*

Chapter 6776: Plans, Shen Duanyu!

"How is this possible?"

Shen Duanyu's face was stunned, the eternal green spirit pill, this is an extremely precious prescription, with the background of Baili Hongzhuang and others, it is definitely impossible.

"I felt unbelievable when I first heard the news, but I asked several people in the stalls, this matter can be said to be certain." The man said with certainty, "Nothing. Can you explain why Master Ning and the others want to help?"

Shen Duanyu suddenly realized that he never thought that the root of the matter was such a thing.

"So that's why Baili Hongzhuang deliberately used this pill in exchange for Master Ning's favor?"

As the saying goes, short hands and short mouths, so it must be because of this incident that Master Ning will be mixed in at this time.

"This is not impossible. They have no power, status and background. If they can win the favor of a master through a Danfang, they will naturally be more willing."

The elixir of the Eternal Blue Spirit Pill is indeed precious, but it is far less useful in their hands than making friends with a master.

I have to say that this method is indeed very clever.

"I really didn't see that they were so scheming. No wonder Master Ning is sure that I will never get the Buddha's gold-plated body pill. I'm pooh!"

Shen Duanyu took a sip, the color of envy on his face became more and more ferocious.

He always knew that the relationship between Ning Tian and Master was not friendly, but he also knew that Master wanted the Buddha's gold-plated body pill very much, so he pleased him in every way, and hoped that Master Ning could let go.

Now that Baili Hongzhuang has made such trouble, there is absolutely no possibility of this matter.

"Then what shall we do now?"

Shen Duanyu narrowed his eyes and fell into thinking.

"Everyone is now saying that I slander them. If we release this news, then some people will start to doubt the Di Beichen and them, which is also very beneficial to me."

"The Eternal Blue Spirit Pill plus the Buddha's gold-plated body pill is enough to cause them a lot of trouble."

The man's eyes lit up when he heard the sound, "Then I will let this news out?"

Shen Duanyu nodded slightly, "Be careful, don't be too obvious, so as not to be discovered by others."

Master has told him not to make trouble for the time being, so he stayed in his residence at ease. As for other people's trouble finding Di Beichen and others, it has nothing to do with him.

What's more, once this matter is revealed, both Shen Xing and Ning Tian will be questioned, and Master will also benefit.

Baili Hongzhuang went into the house after returning to her residence and began to practice alchemy. It is said that new vendors and new things will appear at the rally every day, so they can go and take a look again tomorrow, maybe they will. What surprise to discover.

After all her research for this period of time, she discovered that the blood demon crystal can not only act on the several kinds of medicine, but on every kind of medicine.

It's just that, depending on the type of medicine and the subtle differences in the refining process, the time and dosage of the blood demon crystal placed here will be more sophisticated.