*7191-7195*

Chapter 7191: The Consul arrives!

On this day, early in the morning, all the deacons in the mines were already ready.

The consular inspection every three months is an assessment of them. If they fail several times in a row, then their seats will not be kept.

Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen also got up early, and when they got out of the tent, they noticed a lot of stewardship.

"I find that our stewardship has been a lot more recently."

Baili Hongzhuang looked around around. It was not like this a while ago. I can clearly feel some of it this time. The steward showed closeness to them.

"They have to give Yuan Gang a confession every month, coupled with the guy's arrogant personality, presumably these people are already intolerable." Di Beichen's lips twitched slightly, his eyes showed wisdom that saw through everything.

"In that case, Yuan Gang really made everyone complain. If we squeeze Yuan Gang's status down, these people should be very happy."

"Solved Yuan Gang, no one can shake our status."

It didn't take long for a sound to pass from the front.

Zhou Xu and Lei Jun also walked over and said, "The consul is almost here, let's go and meet them soon."

"Okay."

Everyone walked to the gate to greet them. When all the stewards gathered together, Baili Hongzhuang realized that the scope of this mine was not so large.

There are more than one hundred mines, and the number of stewards standing here is even more amazing.

However, when they appear, they can obviously feel that a lot of stewards' eyes are falling on theirs bodies.

Among them, Yuan Gang's eyes are the most eye-catching.

"Ji Chuan, Gu Jian, you are so courageous." Yuan Gang's eyes were as sharp as a sharp blade, and his tone was cold and bitter, "I give you a chance, and now you will kowtow to me and apologize. I can consider letting you go."

Di Beichen raised his eyes indifferently, "idiot."

The cool and mocking words immediately made Yuan Gang's expression extremely ugly, "Are you trying to die?"

"It was not proven last time. If you want to lose face again, I don't mind doing it again with you."

When everyone saw that Di Beichen was so hardened, they couldn't help but sigh, they only felt that this guy really had a different temperament, and his attitude was completely different from before.

"Ji Chuan recently you're like a different person, with a completely different attitude. He offended Yuan Gang so thoroughly, what exactly did he want to do?"

"The consul is coming today, as long as Yuan Gang sue him, he will definitely not be too late to walk around."

"If you want me to say that Ji Chuan shouldn't be such a stupid person, is he doing this because he has found a backer?"

For a while, there were divergent opinions, but everyone has become more looking forward to the arrival of the consul.

Because the good show will be staged soon.

Zhou Xu and two of them are also playing drums. They have no idea if Ji Chuan and two have really thought of a way.

The most important thing is that they haven't figured out a way after thinking for a long time, subconsciously. They feel that Ji Chuan has nothing to do.