*7361-7365*

Chapter 7361: Threat, Wang Chongyun!

After everyone had prepared everything, they embarked on the journey to the fairyland.

At the same time, everyone also knew the name of the cultivator, Wang Chongyun.

"Actually, you don't have to work so hard, as long as I go back and tell the Blue Devil's people, all this has been solved."

"I don't believe what you said. "Wen Ziran mocked.

"Really." The man emphasized, "Actually, I and those people are only temporary teams, and there is not much deep friendship. If I die, I will die. I will report the news to you when I go back. I can take all the rewards as my own."

However, regardless of what Wang Chongyun said, Baili Hongzhuang and others ignored it.

This guy must say so now, but with the power of the Blue Devil, there is no need to risk lying after he returns, he can tell the matter directly.

So, they would not believe it at all.

Wang Chongyun saw that everyone was unmoved, and felt a little upset in his heart, "If I really want to say it, I can also say it then."

"At that time we will be with you together, you told me that we will drag you into the water."

Di Beichen's eyes were deep, and a stern look appeared on his handsome face, "Don't blame me for not reminding you, if we are planted, you too will definitely not be good.

From this matter, you can already see the personality of the Blue Devil, and he will bring us over to you, and it will be impossible for him to let you go."

"What's more, we are all dead. Your poison will never be solved. If you don't believe it, you can try it first after you go back."

Baili Hongzhuang's eyebrows and eyebrows are confident, and the opponent's strength is not strong in the fairyland. From his task this time, it can be seen that it must be the bottom of the existence.

Even if his power really has a way to detoxify, the medicinal materials consumed by these poisons are not cheap, and the other party may not spend so much thought on him.

The man fell silent, with countless thoughts in his heart. Thoughts flashed.

He also understood that what Di Beichen said was the truth, but once the Dongchuang incident happened, he would be over.

Everyone would ignore the man, as long as this guy is not a fool knows how to choose.

"We have to go to the fairyland, and we must first check and confirm that we have indeed reached the first fairyland before we can enter." Yang Lingfeng said.

His father had already told him clearly about this matter, "Passing through this teleportation array, we will be able to reach the entrance of the fairyland."

"It is really convenient to have a teleportation array, otherwise it would take a lot of time to go to the nearest intersection of the Western Regions." Gong Jun looked very happy, "I've long wanted to see what Xianyu looks like."

"By the way, Gong Jun has not broken through to the first fairyland, can he go to the fairyland?" Ye Xun asked.

"My dad said that it's not okay in normal times, but this guy is from Jiuzhou, there is a token, and he can still go in with him.

It's just that, because Gong Jun doesn't have an identity card, he still needs to be assessed in the future. It's better for us to get an identity card directly."

Everyone nodded slightly, but fortunately they still took this guy.

"By the way, Wen Ziran, aren't they going this time?" Yang Lingfeng couldn't help asking.