*7381-7385*

Chapter 7381: Filial Piety, Youth!

The core of the Qing Family is naturally its central area, but not everyone can enter and exit at will. Only the core people can enter and exit here.

The previous Qingjie was in the east, while Qingxiang was in the south. There is a certain distance between the two places, and the connection between the two is not too great.

This also gave everyone a bit of peace of mind. Although they have changed their appearance and changed their breath, they still have to beware of the possibility of exposure.

It has appeared in one place. It is inevitable that some people will notice that this is not in one place. It is better after all.

"Let's find Qing Xiang."

At the south gate of the Qing family, Di Beichen looked at the guard and said the purpose of coming.

Seeing that he took out a waist card, the guard understood after reading it, "Wait a minute."

Soon, the man opened the door and led them toward inside.

Everyone is also observing the situation of the Qing family along the way. It is indeed a big family business and quite capable.

Baili Hongzhuang knows that the reason why Qingling left here, and has not been seen for so many years, may be to hide from the deputy pavilion master.

If he still stays in the Qing family, the deputy pavilion owner may not kill Qing Ling, but the Qing family's foundations will inevitably disappear.

Only when Qing Ling leaves and allows the Qing family to develop freely, will the Qing family have room for survival.

This Qing Ling has done all this.

Nowadays, the blue demon is responsible for the foundation of this young family. If you want to come to Xiaosewu, it should be in the center of the young family now.

"You are here."

A man walked over slowly, and without a word, he led everyone into the house.

This task itself is quite embarrassing. If it weren't for Xiao Sewu's strong request, the Qing family would not have planned to do such a thing.

Once this kind of thing spreads, the entire Qing family's face will be lost.

Until he closed the door, the man said, "It's done."

"It's done."

"Are those people cleaned up?"

"A city lord's mansion in Chaos Immortal Territory, the strength is not very good at all, it can be solved easily." Di Beichen said casually.

Qing Xiang nodded slightly, "It's done well. This is one of your fat guys. It just spends some time on the road. It doesn't take much effort at all."

"This is yours. The reward for the second time." Qing Xiang took out a storage bag and handed it to Di Beichen.

If news goes out, you will all be finished by then."

"Brother Xiang, don't worry, we will never utter a word." Di Beichen said.

Qing Xiang retracted his gaze, but he unconsciously glanced at the Qiankun bag again. This matter is indeed a fat man, and it doesn't take much effort at all. The rewards are also quite good.

If it wasn't for not being suitable for him to come forward, he would like to do it himself.

Di Beichen immediately took out some blood Lingshi stones from the Qiankun bag, and handed over to Qing Xiang, "Brother Xiang, this is to honor you."