*6911-6915*

Chapter 6911: Just stun!

"Why do you guys look at me like this?"

Baili Hongzhuang looked at the three monster beasts in confusion, and she has agreed to everything she could, but these three guy's eyes looked at her even more weird.

"White guy, you promised to be so relaxed, it made us a little flustered."

The lion expressed his inner thoughts, judging by the obsession that the white guy showed in her daily life. Once she saw her relatives, it must be done by any means to bring them over.

Baili Hongzhuang understood, and said with a smile, "Don't worry, I'm not stupid.

If you rob someone directly, it will definitely cause a lot of trouble and I don't want to hurt you."

This is her true thoughts. The three monsters have always helped her a lot, naturally, they can't be involved.

She will leave sooner or later, but the three monsters will always live here, so she can't leave them a lot of trouble.

"Hey hey, I didn't expect you to be so sensible."

The fox looked at Baili Hongzhuang with emotion, his appearance almost shed two lines of moving tears.

"I also think that this is regarded as a child finally grown up"

The Dapeng bird also looks like weeping, and even thinks about them.

"Stop it!" Baili Hongzhuang hurriedly said. These guys are too emotional. If she don't hurry up and stop them, she don't know what will happen next.

The Dapeng bird sobbed, "I knew you were shy."

Baili Hongzhuang: You think too much.

After returning to the cave, Xiao Hei couldn't help but utter a sound. He was almost suffocating it just now.

"Master, if we really don't have a chance to bring them back after we go, what can we do?"

"It really doesn't work, then we have to bring them into the Ring of Chaos."

Baili Hongzhuang, the color of thinking between her eyebrows and eyes, according to the fox and their narration, she has a certain understanding of the monsters on the other side of the river.

From these circumstances, she was almost certain that if Beichen and the others lived on the other side of the river, their situation would definitely not be as leisurely as she is now, and maybe they might be enslaved and used as coolies.

Because the life of the monsters over there is not at all as easy as the monsters here. They advocate force and often fight, but Beichen and others have not broken through to the first fairyland, and they are definitely not opponents in terms of strength. So the situation can be imagined.

Xiao Hei frowned, "Then are we going to expose the secret of the Ring of Chaos to Yang Qinxue and the others?"

Baili Hongzhuang said, "It's better not to let them know."

Xiao Hei didn't understand, "Don't let them know, the possibility of this generation coming back is very small."

Baili Hongzhuang said, "Who said that?"

Xiao Hei asked, "Master, what do you mean by this?"

Baili Hongzhuang replied, "It's okay to just knock them out and then bring them in?"

Xiao Hei smiled, "Hey, the master is the smartest!"

The boundary on the other side of the river.

"Ach choo" Yang Lingfeng sneezed and rubbed his nose in confusion, "What's going on? Is it because Hongzhuang is missing us?"