*7046-7050*

Chapter 7046: Something to fight for!

Listening to these arrogant words, everyone present couldn't help but take a breath.

Don't this young man know how powerful Qingji is? I even said such a thing.

Qingji was also completely angry because of these words, grinning and sneered: "Boy, I will teach you how to behave today!"

"Is it true?" It's a pity that you can only be a ghost from today!"

The voice fell, and Di Beichen hit the Qingjie directly with a punch!

The fierce strength burst out, and from the moment he shot, he was merciless!

Although Qingji did not regard Di Beichen as an opponent, a young boy was arrogant just because he had just broken through the first fairyland, but he did not know the depth of the first fairyland.

Even if they are both in the First Wonderland, the time of this breakthrough is different, and the strength is also different.

Boom!

The two fists collided, and the terrible energy burst out!

Di Beichen also didn't know the depth of the Qing Ji, but after this fight, he was immediately settled, and the strength of the two was not much different.

Everyone only saw two of you coming and going, every blow carried a deadly explosive force, and the strength of the first fairyland was undoubtedly displayed.

Almost everyone believed that Di Beichen could not be Qingji's opponent, but when everyone noticed that the match was a long time ago, Di Beichen did not reveal the slightest disadvantage, he was a little shocked.

"The Ning family really kicked the iron this time. In fact, this matter itself is not a big deal. It is they themselves who want to make such a big noise."

"But No? With the help of the first fairyland, the Ning family is now acting arrogantly and domineeringly, but anyone who provokes them a little bit will put the other party to death. It has already been smoky. If someone can clean them up, no doubt It couldn't be better."

"Do you know why these young people offended them?"

"I heard it seems to be because of Ning Yang and the two young people I found a magical bead. The magical bead originally belonged to these two young people, but Ning Yang was not convinced and asked someone from the family to help. Later, the charge was directly charged to the heads of these two young people. Go on."

"Tsk, these two young people are really unlucky, but I really didn't expect them to have two helpers in the first fairyland."

Baili Hongzhuang has never been quite clear about the whole thing, nor exactly what the elder brother robbed of the Ning family. After hearing that it was a magical bead, her complexion suddenly changed.

Unexpectedly, what the eldest brother is fighting for is actually for them!

Di Shaofeng and Baili Yunyan were dumbfounded when they watched the Di Beichen, who had not lost the wind at all, when they fought against the Qingji.

"This kid is really abnormal. I haven't seen such a big improvement in strength for a while." Di Shaofeng smiled and shook his head, the worry in his heart was let go at this moment.

Beichen and Hongzhuang are both in the first fairyland, and Ningjia does not have two masters in the first fairyland.

Baili Yunyan's face also burst with a surprise smile, she was already desperate, wanting to get out of such a predicament is simply a idiot dream, never thought such a miracle would really happen.