*7271-7275*

Chapter 7271: It's a beast!

If he is the only one who has encountered this situation, it may be a coincidence, but if both of them have encountered this situation, then it is really a bit confusing.

"So, I am not alone in this situation."

"Then why?" Baili Hongzhuang was confused, "My situation can be explained. Maybe it's just an illusion encountered in the insight stele, but your situation is really weird."

So far, she has only encountered this situation once, although it is in her heart. I was very impressed, but when she thinks about it, this may not be true.

It's just that Beichen happened one after another like this, and there might be some kind of connection between these kinds of things, but they obviously don't know it now.

"Perhaps I really forgot something." Di Beichen looked confused, "After the baby appears, I can talk to him about this issue."

Baili Hongzhuang nodded slightly, "That's right, we will have the answer at that time."

Everything nowadays, they are just crazy thinking. If they want to really understand all of this, they just have to wait and talk to Baby about it, then they will understand the truth.

Fortunately, it's not entirely on their own to explore, but someone can answer this question.

Di Beichen's originally depressed mood also became cheerful, "No matter what it is, you can be by my side."

A sun-like smile appeared on the corners of Baili Hongzhuang lips. "Of course."

The two returned to Guichen Tower, and Di Shaofeng and others also returned.

After hearing that things were not complicated, everyone was relieved.

"Want to become a consul, this is simple to say, shouldn't it be easy to do it?" Shangguan Yingying frowned slightly, "This promotion should also be conditional."

"I think this kind of thing is basically a matter of time for Beichen and the others. As long as they want to speed up, they should have a way."

Wen Ziran has a casual expression and is not worried about this problem at all.

"We are indeed not very clear right now, but in the mine, it shouldn't be difficult to understand these news."

Di Beichen's face is like wind, he believes everybody in the mine each steward is full of expectations for the position of consul, and everyone is bound to work hard for this position.

They don't even need to ask other consuls. Just ask Zhou Xu and he might know.

"Then the rest is up to you." Di Shaofeng patted Di Beichen on the shoulder, "I will tell my father the good news when I go back later, but he has long wanted to come to the Immortal Territory to take a look."

Di Beichen smiled faintly, "I won't let you down."

Gong Jun couldn't help but ask at this moment, "How much did that guy kill you?"

Baili Hongzhuang glanced at Gong Jun, only to realize that he was staring at Di Beichen nervously, his hands clenched unconsciously, and that appearance was obviously beyond his expectation once he heard it. The numbers will jump right away.

"Six hundred."

"What?" Gong Jun's eyes reddened suddenly, "Such news actually costs six hundred? Why doesn't that guy go out to grab it?"

Ling'er and the others are also dumbfounded. Such a price is indeed too beastly. Even if the money is not paid by them, it feels painful to listen to it.