*7416-7420*

Chapter 7416: A shocking explosion!

Qing Heng noticed the movement on Qingjie's side, and asked, "What happened?"

"My lord, we have found a clue." Qing Jie said, again looking at the formation mage, "Master, please give us some time, maybe I can find this formation book soon."

The man looked at Qing Jie in surprise when he heard this. He had no hope, but now it seemed that the book had fallen.

"Okay, then I'll wait." The man sat down again.

Qing Heng's complexion looks better at this point. As long as the formation book can be retrieved, these small twists and turns are really nothing.

Qingjie did not delay, and quickly walked outside the house, his heart was already full of anger, if all this was really done by Gong Jun, he would definitely cut Gong Jun a thousand swords!

Gong Jun in the yard is still waiting, can this explosion also start? In today's scene, he don't know why there is always a panic.

"Gong Jun!"

Suddenly, a roar rang from the front, and Gong Jun couldn't help feeling aroused, and subconsciously looked in the direction of the sound.

He saw Qingjie's face full of anger, while Qingteng and Qingman rushed towards him quickly.

"Young Master Jie, what's the matter?"

Gong Jun had a flattering smile, but his figure retreated unconsciously. The other party's murderous appearance, the fool knew that it must be out. What is the problem?

It's just that he handled the whole matter very well, leaving no handle at all. If it weren't for this, Qingjie and the others would not have checked for several days or there was no news at all, so now this. What's going on?

Qingjie noticed Gong Jun's appearance, and was even more furious. If there is no weirdness, Gong Jun doesn't need to step back.

"Catch him right in front of me!"

Qingteng and Qingman flew over, their eyes cold and full of hatred. This guy has recently robbed them of the limelight. It is unforgivable to say that he even betrayed the gongzi!

"Damn it, how can you fix it now?" Gong Jun wailed in his heart, and if he didn't explode, he would have to be caught by these two guys.

The people around were all glaring at him. If he wanted to escape from these people, it was impossible!

Di Beichen and Mo Yunjue seemed to have heard Gong Jun's prayer. When he finished saying these words, a sky-shaking explosion suddenly resounded!

Boom!

The earth-shaking sound spread and opened, and the ground under his feet trembled in the sound of the explosion.

Boom boom boom!

As the first explosion sounded, it was like a chain reaction, and explosions continued to sound one after another.

In a short time, the neighborhood was covered by a piece of dust, accompanied by some screams. No one could predict this sudden explosion, and the scope of the explosion was also very terrible, and it was affected. Practitioners are inevitably injured.

Even Qingjie and others who wanted to catch Gong Jun were shocked by the sudden explosion. They raised their eyes and looked upward. What is going on?

Qing Heng quickly walked out of the house, only to realize that the houses in front of him had been bombed.

"What's the matter?" Qing Heng said to the man inside and hurried towards the direction of the explosion. This kind of thing has never happened to the Qing family for so many years. Who is so bold, How dare they blow up their branch?