*6536-6540*

Chapter 6536: Throw the olive branch!

Just when Guan Yi and Yunxiaoman were a little confused and didn't understand what Bai Liuchuan said, he had already directly used actions to show his strategy.

Bai Liuchuan stopped and called a person not far away.

He attached his ear to the man's side and said a few words, then pointed his finger at the three figures in front of him, "Do you understand?"

"Don't worry, Mr. Bai, I'll definitely do this. The matter is resolved properly."

"Remember, don't be found out by them."

"Yes."

As the man left, Shirakawa made a pass. : "Let's go, let's go a little farther, so as not to be noticed by them.

If they knew this was my instruction, they would definitely not agree, and it would be no fun."

Yunxiaoman smiled and nodded, "Big Brother Bai is really smart, and he came up with such an interesting method. They never thought that this matter was related to us."

The three of Baili Hongzhuang moved forward, they Decided to choose a direction where there are not many practitioners.

The monsters they have encountered so far are just ordinary flowers and plants. It is said that these powerful monsters are all deep in the mountains.

Besides, many cultivators have already walked through the place they are passing now, so there are not many monsters left.

Just as the three of them speeded up and rushed towards the front, suddenly, a voice rang not far away from them.

"Hey, those three people."

Hearing this voice, the three of them continued to move forward unheard of.

'Say about the three of you, stop me!"

The man dared to ignore his call completely when he discovered that the three guys he hadn't paid attention to. It suddenly became difficult to look, and the figure flew directly in front of the three of them.

"I'm calling you, why are you ignoring me?"

Looking at the man who suddenly appeared in front of you, the three of Baili Hongzhuang were a little surprised.

"Are you calling us?"

"Isn't it you and who is it?" There was a trace of anger on the man's face, but he did not expect that only three had just arrived in Xi Yuncheng. The newcomer dared to be so arrogant.

However, he heard the conversation between the three before he had a seizure.

"Boss, do you know him?"

"I don't know."

"Does he want to join our team? Actually, I think we are now Three people are fine, and there is no need to join others for the time being, what do you think?"

"Not bad."

"Then I will find a way to reject him."

The man's face was pale, and this conversation made him more and more speechless.

So where did these guys come from, and feel like they want to join their team.

What is the attraction of a three-person team that is weak and offends Young Master Bai!

"I said you three, I now give you a chance to let you join us. "The man said coldly, his chin lifted slightly, his face full of triumph.

"Xiongtai, this matter is not necessary. The three of us are fine. We do not intend to let others join for the time being. "Gong Jun said as he said, he suddenly realized that what the other party said was for them to join, and he was also taken aback, "You said to join you?"