*7441-7445*

Chapter 7441: The smell is similar!

"According to Gong Jun's temperament, since he hid in the crowd, he should not leave."

Wen Ziran thought for a while, after all, once out of the city, the goal is really too conspicuous, the other party will find it easily.

It's just that it's not easy to hide in the city without being discovered.

Suddenly, a thought flashed through Wen Ziran's mind.

He and Gong Jun have been together for a while, although Gong Jun disliked him at first, but after a long time, the two are considered to be similar, so they talk a lot normally.

He vaguely remembered that Gong Jun discussed with him before that there is a mental barrier in the flower building, and practitioners cannot snoop, otherwise, once snooped, the scene must be lively and fragrant.

"The third-rank immortal has never been able to find him. Isn't this guy going to the flower house?"

As soon as this idea emerged, Wen Ziran felt that his judgment might be very right!

The next moment, he asked people about the location of the flower house and walked towards the flower house under the disgusting gaze of the other person.

As soon as he walked into the flower building, he saw a group of Yingying and Yanyan. They were also dressed in much less cloth than the women on the street.

Wen Ziran quickly lowered his head. Yingying knew he was here, so he would definitely have to be beaten to death.

"I hope Gong Jun is really here, otherwise I will be in trouble."

Wen Ziran secretly prayed, but after coming in, he realized that the area of ​​the flower house is not small. Ah, where is he going to look for Gong Jun, he can't look for each room, right?

If this is the case, he's afraid that Gong Jun would have been beaten to death before he found him.

Just as he was thinking about whether to ask someone to ask, suddenly, a voice of surprise came over.

"Ziran!"

Wen Ziran quickly looked towards the source of the sound, and by this look, he found that Xiao Bai was on the ground.

He quickly put Xiao Bai in his hand, and he was also happy, "You really are here."

"Why are you here?" Xiao Bai said in surprise.

Since Gong Jun brought him here, he didn't expect anyone to find them here. He was just worried that the third-grade immortal would really find them here, so he came out and wandered around.

He didn't expect to meet Wen Ziran here. This was really unexpected.

"Beichen asked me to come and find you."

"How's the master?" Xiao Bai immediately became anxious when he saw Wen Ziran's news about Di Beichen.

"Don't worry, Beichen and Hongzhuang are both in the Ring of Chaos. They are injured and are healing now."

Hearing, Xiao Bai breathed a sigh of relief, one piece of the boulder fell to the ground.

"That's good, that's good."

"Where is Gong Jun now?" Wen Ziran asked, "We can't stay here for a long time, we have to find someone else."

Among them, Beichen and Hongzhuang are undoubtedly very strong. Even if they have suffered such serious injuries, then the situation of the others can be imagined.