*6916-6920*

Chapter 6916: Terrible demon wind!

The Gibbon Ape narrowed his eyes, and his eyes full of hatred fell on Baili Hongzhuang's body.

This guy is protected by lions, so she is so arrogant now!

Dare to mention the previous events in full view. This is to make it faceless!

If it is not shameful this time, how can it have a face in the future?

Many ape tribes don't know that Gibbon apes have had conflicts with lions before. After hearing the words of the lions, the gaze looking at the Gibbon apes became very strange.

"What did the Gibbon Ape do before?"

"We usually don't go to the territory over there very often. It runs over there inexplicably, shouldn't it? Did you do something bad?"

"I think it's not impossible. Look at the lions and their outrageous appearances are not pretended."

Listening to the gibbon ape there was a loud discussion around him, and his face became very ugly, these guys!

"You wait for me!" Gibbon gritted his teeth and whispered. Now is not a good time to explain. When a good opportunity is found, it will solve it!

Baili Hongzhuang raised her eyebrows. She was originally worried that things would cause trouble, but now it seems that the situation is much better than she thought.

It can be seen that this guy should not have a good reputation among the apes, otherwise it is impossible for everyone to distrust him so much.

"Master, the Gibbon Ape is almost mad!" Xiao Hei was excited.

"This guy is not a fuel-efficient lamp. We have to be careful later."

Baili Hongzhuang's complexion is slightly dark, if it is normal, it will be fine. The problem of rescuing Beichen and the others, once the Gibbon Ape knew her purpose would definitely be obstructed, things became very troublesome.

"What can we do then?" Xiao Hei also realized that with such a blocking guy, things that were already very difficult became even more difficult.

"Actually." Baili Hongzhuang slowly said, "It is best to find a way to implement the charges of the Gibbon Ape!"

"Now that everyone is here, let's set off to the other side of the river."

The oldest monster beast proposed, and the other monsters nodded one after another, and then set off together.

Baili Hongzhuang looked at the wide river in front of her. It shouldn't be a problem to fly directly with her cultivation base, but the wind and waves on it were extremely great.

Just when she was about to set off. The lion suddenly said, "White guy, you sit on my back, I will take you to fly over."

Baili Hongzhuang was slightly startled, and heard it explain again, "Your cultivation is too weak, you can't cross this river."

The fox also nodded, "Unless your cultivation base is improved a little bit, it is possible for your cultivation base to be blown away by the wind directly."

Baili Hongzhuang:"

After sitting on the lion's body, the lion said: "Hold my neck tightly, now I am going to set off."

Baili Hongzhuang didn't dare to be careless. Although these three guys are often unreliable normally, they are generally more reliable for this kind of thing.

Until the lion flies. After getting into the sky, Baili Hongzhuang realized how terrifying the demon wind on the river bank was.

The amazing gust of wind contained terrifying power. It was no longer the wind, it was like a mountain coming.