*7016-7020*

Chapter 7016: An excellent place to practice!

"Here here"

Baili Hongzhuang looked around in amazement, the ground under her feet was soft, and the whole person seemed to be surrounded by a very gentle atmosphere.

"Did you find any difference?" Di Beichen asked, raising his eyebrows.

Baili Hongzhuang looked at the man beside her, nodded and said: "The breath here is very unusual, the vitality in the air is also very strong, it seems that staying here, the mind is unprecedented."

She had felt this way before when she was climbing through the mountains, but she couldn't compare with her current feeling at all.

It feels like the whole world has suddenly become transparent, and the power of comprehension has become very powerful.

"I want to practice here."

Baili Hongzhuang raised her eyes. She felt that cultivating in such an environment might make great progress.

Di Beichen smiled slightly, "Okay."

"You already knew the effect here, right?" Looking at the man's unsurprising face, Baili Hongzhuang asked.

"Everyone only thinks the Holy Spirit Fruit is good, but only after I came here did I find that the effect of cultivating here is also very good.

This magical power will keep your senses constantly Zoom in, and the mind becomes empty.

The reason why I was able to break through to the first fairyland is inseparable from the help here."

Di Beichen spread out his hands, the breeze hits, and the leaves rustle, like a wind chime.

"This is really a magical place."

Baili Hongzhuang sat on the floor, slowly closed his eyes and began to practice.

Di Beichen lay down beside her, looking at the woman's familiar and beautiful eyebrows and eyes. The color is gentle.

In this practice, Baili Hongzhuang understands that everything Beichen said is not fake.

Cultivating in such an environment does have a multiplier effect. Here is the current situation. So far, it's the fastest place to practice.

Baili Hongzhuang came back to her senses until she heard the man's magnetic voice.

"The time is coming, we have to pass first."

"Okay."

Baili Hongzhuang stood up and looked at the big tree beside her in surprise. She opened her hands and hugged its trunk.

"This is really a sacred tree." ."

"I think we saw a tree when we were practicing, but that tree could not be compared with this tree at all.

That tree is a sacred tree in disguise, and this tree is the real sacred tree."

Di Beichen smiled and nodded, "You are right."

"If all the fruits of the Holy Spirit are picked, will there be any change in the effect of cultivation here?"

"No."

"That's great! Baili Hongzhuang's eyes lit up, and then curiously said: "The effect of cultivating here is so good, why don't other monsters cultivate here?"

"In fact, for them, improving their strength is not the most critical issue. "Di Beichen said slowly.

Hearing, Baili Hongzhuang was stunned at first, and then she understood what he meant.