*6736-6740*

Chapter 6736: A handful of dog food!

Early the next morning, Baili Hongzhuang and his party were ready, thinking about the direction of the teleportation array.

Fan Guangxuan and Xi Hai are obviously on the same side, and there are a few friends of the formation mage beside them, and they must have gone to the competition to learn together.

Di Beichen was deliberately squeezed out by them, but they were standing with Yang Lingfeng and the others without even realizing it.

Yang Qinxue and Yang Lingfeng felt a little unhappy after noticing this scene, and they could see these small movements very clearly.

At present, they really need someone to play in Qingyang City, so they can only be regarded as invisible.

Even if they can't win every time, but if they lose, they don't lose. If they don't even participate, it would be really shameful.

"We will arrive in the small world of the game today. Every year we will have a special place to live. We will go there and go around after we live.

On the one hand, we can go to the market. Take a look at it, on the other hand, Beichen can also communicate with other formation masters. This is the largest gathering of formation masters." Yang Qinxue said with a smile.

"That also depends on whether anyone is willing to communicate with him." Fan Guangxuan said coldly, and the atmosphere suddenly froze.

"Fan Guangxuan, what do you mean by this?"

Yang Qinxue's face has cooled down, she has seen these people's constant targeting, but in front of them The face is so overly targeted, it really can't stand it anymore.

Seeing Yang Qinxue's anger, Fan Guangxuan's attitude improved a bit, and explained: "Miss Yang, what I'm telling you is the truth.

The mages in the neighboring cities know it. What he and Shen Duanyu are going to test, let alone him now, even if we may all become the laughing stock in the eyes of others."

"If you don't communicate, you don't communicate, so what?" Baili Hongzhuang eyebrows There was also a trace of anger in the air. She might not care about others targeting her, but for Beichen, she just couldn't stand it.

"What the girl said is really simple. It feels uncomfortable to be targeted inexplicably."

Baili Hongzhuang sneered, 'So, without us, it is impossible for you I've always been admired by others? Everything depends on strength."

A word directly plugged Fan Guangxuan's mouth, and his face turned black again, "I hope you really have that strength."

Baili Hongzhuang has a casual look. If they really lose, they will accept it with a normal heart, which is not a big deal.

Since I am in the process of learning, I will inevitably encounter some people who are stronger than myself. This is normal, but it is the most unpleasant thing that people take advantage of such things.

Skills are not as good as humans, so everything will be swallowed by yourself, but you can bully others, which is different.

Looking at the pretty and lovely woman beside him who was fighting for him, the corners of Di Beichen's lips raised slightly, and his wife seemed extraordinarily cute today.

"Don't be angry with them for me. I joined them rashly. It's normal for them to feel resentful."

The woman raised her eyebrows and her voice was full of domineering, "Anyway the person in front of me just can't say that you are not good."