*6531-6535*

Chapter 6531: The proud son of heaven, Bai Qingli!

"What an Emperor and Baili Hongzhuang!" Bai Liuchuan's eyes were dark and fierce, "There is a way to heaven, you don't go, hell has no way, you just come here! In that case, this time Let them come back and forth!"

Seeing Bai Liuchuan's anger, a trace of triumph appeared in Yunxiaoman's eyes.

Among the cultivators participating in this competition, I don't know how many people want to please the Lord Santos but have no way out. As long as Bai Liuchuan speaks, there will be no less people helping.

These two guys are dead this time!

Baili Hongzhuang is looking for Baili Yanche and others in the crowd. According to her judgment, everyone should be here today.

It was just this search. She discovered that there were too many people. Now, at most, she can only see some of the cultivators outside. As for the inside, she can't see them at all.

However, in the process of searching, she found that several eyes had been locked on her.

Slowly moved his gaze, and as expected, he saw Guan Yi and his party.

There is also a man in yellow shirt beside them, it is Bai Liuchuan.

At this moment, Bai Liuchuan's gaze was filled with a bit of resentment that had not yet been able to subside, and her heart suddenly became more cold.

Although I don't know what methods Guan Yi and the other two used to make Bai Liuchuan resent them extremely, it is clear that they have another real opponent.

"Boss, Guan Yi and Yunxiaoman are quite capable, and Bai Liuchuan hates us so much."

Gong Jun's eyes are still very accurate, but After noticing the gaze, he understood it.

Speaking of which, they really have nothing to do with Bai Liuchuan. I never thought that Bai Liuchuan seemed to be more angry than them.

"If I don't have enough strength, I can only use some means to get others to come forward."

Baili Hongzhuang raised his eyebrows, with a hint of anger in his heart.

"Then we have to be careful after this competition starts. Bai Liuchuan is also a person. Since he has such an attitude, I don't know if Bai Qingli will breathe out of a nostril."

Gong Jun's expression is dignified, and he is also very aware of these intrigues.

"Gong Jun, then you have to be careful." Di Beichen chuckled, "With so many people targeted, we might not be able to protect ourselves."

Hearing, Gong Jun couldn't help but shrank his neck, and then pretended to be full of confidence: "Boss, you are not afraid anymore. As a little brother, I can't admit it!"

"You just need to be mentally prepared."Di Beichen said.

Baili Hongzhuang turned his attention to the ranking list ahead. This huge list stands right in the front. There is no ranking at this moment.

And in the rankings. Next to the list is the previous list. The name recorded on this previous list is the name of the previous first place.

Among them, the most striking name is Bai Qingli!

"A total of ten times, Bai Qingli actually occupied the vast majority of the list, this strength is really not simple."

A strange color appeared between Baili Hongzhuang's eyebrows and eyes. No wonder the rewards given by the City Lord's Mansion are so generous that they all fell into the pockets of their own sons.