7101-7105

Chapter 7101: Research, Gu Worm Types!

"Still some confidence." Baili Hongzhuang smiled slightly, "I will do my best to cure you."

Look at Baili Hongzhuang's serious look, Liu Keyu's lips also pulled out a curve, "Thank you."

After Baili Hongzhuang took some poisonous blood, and carefully understood Liu Keyu's symptoms, he began to study.

She has been involved in Gu poison before, and she has a certain understanding when following Granny Hua, but Granny Hua puts more energy on pointing her to other aspects, although this Gu poison is mentioned, But not more proficient in other aspects.

Fortunately, there are some books left by Granny Flower in her Ring of Chaos. Maybe she can find some clues from them.

"The Emperor, is Baili girl really confident?" Liu Jin asked, looking at the direction Baili Hongzhuang was leaving.

Di Beichen nodded slightly, "If it's really not saved, she won't waste time."

Liu Jin feels a little relieved now, Baili Hongzhuang has not given up, at least it means There is still a glimmer of hope for them.

"Think about it, who might have done such a thing."

Di Beichen looked at Liu Jin. It takes some means to get gu, and he is good at gu poisoning. There are not many people in, if there are such characters among friends, then you can almost lock the target.

"I will confirm it carefully, but I must not tell others about this news, so as not to startle the snake." Liu Jin reminded.

"Don't worry, we have to find a way to help you find the poisoner."

Since returning to Xianbao Pavilion, Baili Hongzhuang has changed Granny Hua found a book about Gu poison in her medical skills, and quickly checked the contents.

She doesn't like to raise Gu normally, but she finds it very troublesome, but thinking about the people in the small town, she really can't think of anyone who is good at it.

"This person should have never told anyone that he is good at poison, and has always been hidden very secretly, to use it as a killer."

Little Darkness is stunned, "I didn't expect it to be here. The people of is quite terrifying. There are so many eyes, it is really frightening."

"Indeed." Baili Hongzhuang nodded, "I think there are only a few targets. As long as the poison can be detoxified, the snake will get out of the hole. It's not difficult either."

"Master, are you sure which kind of poison is it?"

"It should be the heart-eating gu. The worms here are comparable to those we encountered before. It's even more powerful.

The cultivator of Chaos Xianyu has pure essence, and the Gu worms fed by this kind of spiritual power are extremely powerful, and I need to think of a way to force it out of the body."

Although there are related records in the book, this kind of thing itself cannot be understood by reading it.

She must start from the basics and understand the characteristics of each kind of Gu worm. All are different, and there will be some changes after staying in the human body for a long time.

She must understand all of this before she can do it, otherwise, in case it appears, it will be early

"I think Liu Keyu's recent state is not bad, there should be no problems temporarily, there is still time. "Xiao Hei comforted.

Baili Hongzhuang concentrated on studying medical books, and from time to time he picked up a pen to write something down.

Through such investigations, we can determine the true condition of Gu worms.