*6766-6770*

Chapter 6766: Check, Ning Tian!

Baili Hongzhuang is also a little unbelievable. When she saw this stall owner before, even if she realized that the stall owner was good at strength, she never thought that he would be a master.

Compared to Shen Xing, after all, this master is really too stingy.

Shen Xing didn't expect Ning Tian to be nearby, and a smile suddenly appeared on his face.

"I thought it would take some time to invite you. I didn't expect that you happened to be here, so there is no need to waste time."

Shen Xing yelled and beckoned Ning Tian over, "You come to check these formation stones, there is a problem."

When Ning Tian noticed that they were actually the two of Di Beichen in front of him, he was also a little surprised, his lips hooked. There was a faint smile, and then he said, "You two are here, why do I need to check it?"

"You don't need to worry about this, anyway, check if there is any problem first. Alright."

Shen Xing didn't give more explanation on this issue, otherwise once the explanation is clear, the results of Ning Tian's inspection will be questioned by Zhen Gudao and it will be difficult to explain.

Instead of this, it is better to know nothing as it is now, and the detected answer is the fairest.

Ning Tian noticed Shen Xing's complexion and realized that he was really moving. He didn't shirk anymore at the moment, and started to check one by one.

After a long while, he put down the last formation stone, his complexion revealing a hint of complexity.

"If you have to say that there is a problem with these formations, then there is only one problem."

As soon as these words came out, Shen Duanyu and the others were full of surprises.

Previously, Master Shen said that there was no problem. If there is a problem now, it can prove that Master Shen is cheating.

Not only will they not have any trouble, but Shen Xing will have trouble.

After hearing this, Shen Xing couldn't help but frowned, wondering what Ning Tian was doing.

"Master Ning, what's the problem with this stone?"

Zhen Gudao was also in interest at this moment. He had been thinking of ways to make Shen Xing let go, but this guy meant to not let go. No, now that there is a real problem, then he won't let it go!

"This formation is very good, the formation is very outstanding, the effect is also excellent, but the price is a bit too low?"

Ning Tian pointed to the side pricing, looking at Di Beichen speechlessly, "Your pricing is very problematic. Can you buy this level of formation at this price? How can you make a net loss for this kid?"

Zhen Gudao originally after Ning Tian asked the question, how he would use this point to hit Shen Xing, but the answer was to choke off his stomach full of words.

"Master Ning, is this the problem you are talking about?" Zhen Gudao asked incredulously.

Ning Tian nodded slightly, and said seriously, "Don't underestimate this question, this is a big problem!"

"This kid has a very good formation skill. At the same level among the formations, his formation is already at the top level.

It's just that the price is set so low, isn't it a pity? It's simply disrespect for one's own strength."

Yang Qinxue and others also grew their mouths and looked at Ning Tian speechlessly. At this moment, they seemed to understand the reason why this guy stinged.