*7481-7485*

Chapter 7481: No, the dark attribute!

"These monsters actually have a lot of treasures. You will naturally gain rewards if you kill the monsters. You can use these gains to exchange credits, which is still very good."

Smile, there is no fear when mentioning monsters.

"The reason why our strength has improved so much is related to monsters.

The use of monster crystals for alchemy can increase the effect of the pill, and according to the alchemy news, these demon crystals seem to be used for alchemy. Many pharmacists are studying this aspect. It may not be long before everyone will know.

Monsters are not only plants but also animals, but animal fur can be used. It is used to make leather armor, so in general, it can be considered as pros and cons."

"Since it is a monster attack, cross the immortal domain has it, then the immortal domain is not limited to the four continents, right?"

"That's natural. The four continents are dominated by colleges and sects, while Jiuzhou is dominated by various power families, and there are also there, but they have their distribution, and each continent has the difference."

"Can the individual cultivator go hunting for monsters?"

"Yes, we are mainly responsible for our academy here, and some outside entrances are Cultivators are allowed to join, and the mercenary union also has their entrance."

After listening to all this, Baili Hongzhuang's eyebrows and eyes also reveal a touch of fun.

This situation, from the lower planes to the present, she has encountered many times.

Like the skeleton army that appeared before, and like the monsters that appear now, this feeling is like the dark power is gradually recovering.

The dark power that has been suppressed, now It is gradually beginning to appear now, and what does this mean?

"Senior Sister Cai, in Xianyu, do you have a dark attribute cultivator?"

Cai Mingshu was taken aback for a moment, seeming to wonder why Baili Hongzhuang had such a problem, but it is not surprising that he thinks of the monster they just mentioned.

"Zai Xian Domain, there is no dark attribute cultivator."

"No? "Baili Hongzhuang was startled.

"Yes, no." Cai Mingshu nodded, "I heard that the dark attribute appeared in the lower planes, and it may also exist in the chaotic immortal domain, but in the immortal domain, there are no dark attribute cultivators."

"Why is this?"

"We don't know either." Cai Mingshu stretched out her hand, "It's as if Xianyu doesn't have this attribute at all. Anyway, I have been in Xianyu for so long, and I have never heard of a dark attribute cultivator."

It may be related to the environment of the fairyland, the dark attribute cultivator is destined to be impossible to appear here."

According to the words, Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen looked at each other, their expressions are a bit complicated.

So, they are alien in Xianyu?

"It seems that in Xianyu, the dark attribute still cannot be exposed, otherwise there will be trouble in the future."

Everyone has made up their minds. This is not a joke. An alien suddenly appeared in a place where the strong are like clouds. You don't need to think about it, you will know that you will be arrested for research. I can't control the situation.