*6931-6935*

Chapter 6931: Dumbfounded, Gibbon Ape!

"That's right! I saved it!"

The Yushui Monkey stood up, his expression turned into a brave and fearless look.

"I have already seen through the appearance of the gibbon monkey, it is actually a mean and shameless beast inferior to a beast!"

The monster beasts who had some doubts but after seeing Yu Yushui Monkey had confirmed all this, there was no more suspicion. The ape race did not know anything about Baili Hongzhuang, and they were not sure about the whole thing.

However, the offspring of intermarried different races are different. This is also a common occurrence, otherwise the species of their apes will not have been expanded.

Gibbon ape and Yushui ape are known to each other, and they often disagree between the two beasts. Everyone has never been clear what is going on.

Now that the whole thing is connected together, everyone will understand.

"I used to have prejudice against Yushui Monkey because of the Gibbon Ape. I didn't expect that I had been making a mistake all the time. I really feel ashamed."

The Water Ape Monkey also had a guilty conscience after acknowledging all this. After all, this thing was not done by it at all. At the same time, it was also worried that Baili Hongzhuang recognized that the monster who rescued them at night was not themselves.

However, after hearing everyone's repeated flattery, Yushui Ape has also been blown to the top of the cloud, almost unable to tell who it is.

"That night, I witnessed the gibbon ape's beasts' behavior. The white guys were originally alone and helpless, and their days were very difficult.

If I didn't happen to pass by, then the consequences."

The Yushui Monkey looked distressed. Although the following words were not said, it gave a group of monsters more room for imagination.

Yang Lingfeng's lips twitched slightly, is this okay?

"Sister, Hongzhuang is really amazing. I just found a dramatist by just looking for it!"

Yang Qinxue was also a little unbelievable, she thought it was such a situation. It was too difficult to crack, but after seeing Hongzhuang's actions, she subconsciously cooperated.

However, she never expected that the Yushui Monkey would cooperate with them in this way, and there was no need for them to say any more. Yushui Monkey had already ridiculed the whole process.

It looks like it really saw this thing with its own eyes and pulled the knife to help.

"Hongzhuang's method is really amazing."

Yang Qinxue couldn't help sighing, no wonder they had been so miserable this time, but Hongzhuang could be mixed in, obviously the gap lies here.

"Well you bastard!" The fox jumped out, "I didn't expect you to be inferior to beasts, but to betray you with all your heart. It's terrible!"

The Gibbon Ape has long been dumbfounded, it didn't understand what had happened, and it had become like this somehow.

It even suspects that Baili Hongzhuang has already colluded with Yushui Ape Monkey to plant him!

It's just that Baili Hongzhuang has never appeared in the territory of the Ape Clan during this period of time. If it says it is collusion, other monsters will immediately refute it, and even think it is quibbling.

If you don't say it, doesn't it mean you admit it?

For a while, the gibbon ape changed from red to blue, from blue to white, and from white to black. The colors were wonderful.