*7351-7355*

Chapter 7351: Isn't it too weak!

"Zhong Limu, do you think I am too weak?"

Wen Ziran looked frustrated. He has been beaten badly normally.

Beichen and Hongzhuang are both non-human beings. The cultivation speed of these two people is not comparable to ordinary people. He gave up the idea of ​​comparing with these two people very early.

As for Yanche and Ling'er, one of these two guys is the Beast King and the other is the Dragon Clan. Naturally, there is no need to say more about their cultivation talent.

According to Beichen, after breaking through the first fairyland, Yanche and Ling'er will practice faster, because the orcs have a greater advantage in this aspect because of their physical bodies.

These guys are incomparable, he is not comparable at all, but now even Gong Jun is better than him, can he live this day?

"It's okay." Zhong Limu thought for a while, and said, "In fact, everyone is a genius, and the breakthrough speed is very fast. Think about it, I was a lot better than Beichen at the beginning. They have broken through the beginning of the fairyland, I have not yet."

Wen Ziran was relieved a little bit. Indeed, these are not normal people and cannot be compared with them, "Then what cultivation level are you now?"

"I broke through the first fairyland a while ago."

"I've got my heart broken."

Wen Ziran left Zhong Limu. At such a young age, this guy broke into the first fairyland. He was a beast!

He didn't know who was listening. As far as cultivators are concerned, it is a hurdle that is difficult to cross. If he wants to break through, it will not take more than ten years and decades, that is simply impossible.

However, they came to the chaotic immortal domain. How long has it been?

One, two, three and four all broke through!

He looked at Mo Yunjue, and didn't need to speak at all. This guy's perversion is second only to Beichen.

"Yingying"

Shangguan Yingying normally ridicules Wen Ziran, but gently said, "Don't worry, you will break through soon."

"I know that my wife loves me the most." Wen Ziran's face was touched.

"

Qingyang City.

Yang Han also showed a strong expression of surprise on his face when he saw Di Beichen and his party return. "The Emperor, are you back? Is this business going well?"

Di Beichen nodded, "It's pretty good."

"You actually went to Duxianyu, which is really admirable."

"City Lord Yang, we are here today to tell you something. "Di Beichen opened the door to the point.

When he saw Yang Han, he understood that Qing Yangcheng hadn't found the situation like Xiyuncheng's City Lord's Mansion, but he couldn't be sure that it was the Blue Devil who didn't have any thoughts or actions on this place. Slowly, he haven't come here for the time being.

No matter what, if you take precautions earlier, that's great.

When Yang Han noticed the serious look of Di Beichen, he understood there was really something important to discuss this time, and immediately said, "Please come in, go in and talk again."

Everyone walked into the City Lord's Mansion, and Yang Han also sent someone to notify Yang Qinxue and Yang Lingfeng.

After entering the yard, Di Beichen narrated what had happened before, and Yang Han immediately understood it.