*6961-6965*

Chapter 6961: A wonderful assessment!

"How is this possible?" Yang Lingfeng retorted without hesitation, "Sister, are you too weird to think about it?"

"It seems to be" Yang Qinxue was also a little guilty, she just couldn't think of other possibilities, so she thought of this and said it smoothly.

Now that Yang Lingfeng retorted this, she also regretted saying it. After all, this is really weird.

At this moment, Baili Hongzhuang suddenly chuckled, "Qinxue said it's right."

"Huh?" Yang Lingfeng was stunned, "What do you mean?"

"I said, the third round of the test should be the face value."

The jet-black eyes are shining brightly. She didn't understand at first, but then she thought of it unconsciously.

Because the ideas of these monsters are too simple, they have always cared about being smart and beautiful.

According to the past situation, the elimination rate of monsters on both sides of the strait should be similar, but now the possibility of monsters passing through the south of the river bank is greatly improved, which also has the credit of clothes.

"I'm going, right?" Yang Lingfeng was dumbfounded. Such a wonderful reason can also be used for assessment. "Can this assessment be more serious?"

"Look at it. Looking at the first two levels, you should have realized that this is not a serious assessment."

Yang Lingfeng raised his forehead, "Well, you are right."

"White guy, come on!"

The foxes have arrived on the other side of the bridge, and they are waving at them at the moment.

Baili Hongzhuang's lips raised slightly and looked at the two people beside her, "We also set off. Okay?"

Yang Lingfeng swaggered up, "I still have confidence in my own appearance, at least better than these monsters?"

"That's not necessarily true. Monsters may have different aesthetics. If you fall, I will laugh forever." Yang Qinxue said sarcastically.

Yang Lingfeng said, "You are my sister."

It wasn't until the three of them passed the immortal bridge smoothly that they breathed a sigh of relief.

"White guys, you guys passed the level, it's great!"

The fox came to Baili Hongzhuang excitedly, "I know you are people with chance, maybe you will enter the Holy Realm directly like when I first came here."

"You really dare to think that the guy who hasn't even reached the first fairyland wants to enter the holy world, you are simply blasphemy against the holy world!"

Lie Yunhou looked at Baili Hongzhuang's trio with disdain. It was certain that these guys were only relying on luck.

It's not that this kind of thing has never happened, but it will be revealed after facing the level behind!

"You idiot, what can you know?" The fox looked at Lieyun monkey disgustedly. "Look carefully, the number of these guys north of the river bank is much less than ours. If you want me to say, you are the real shit!"

"What nonsense are you talking about!" Lieyunhou retorted, while subconsciously looking behind him, he was surprised to find that the number of them was actually true. It is less.

At a glance, most monsters are dressed in red clothes, and the number of people can be seen clearly at a glance.

"What's going on?" After the saber-toothed tiger noticed this scene, his complexion became very complicated. They have never slackened in their cultivation. They have never had such a thing for so many years. After all, what went wrong this time?