*6681-6685*

Chapter 6681: Understand, the demon crystal is used as medicine!

"The girl from Baili is indeed a life-saving grace for her eldest brother, but her strength is also very outstanding, and she is superb in her medical skills. Nowadays, I don't know how many men fall in love with her in Xi Yuncheng, but ordinary men. Obviously it can't get into her eyes."

Bailiuchuan smiled, with a trace of yearning between her eyebrows. What fell in Yang Qinxue's eyes was her love for Baili Hongzhuang.

This remark just hit the question that she cares about most in her heart. She has always been known as a beauty, but after coming today, she found that this woman's appearance was simply amazing, even she had to A feeling of shame and filth arises.

If you hadn't seen it with your own eyes, it would be hard to imagine such a beautiful woman in the world.

Seeing Baili Hongzhuang's Qiaoyan Yanran again, she became more and more tasteful in her heart.

Brother Qingli never approached the woman, and this Baili Hongzhuang is indeed too special.

"Wei Yaoshi, there is something I want to ask you for."

Seeing that Wei Shang has recovered from the previous question, Baili Hongzhuang also asked the opportunity. Own problem.

"My little friend, but it's okay."

"I heard that the monster crystal can also be used to refine pills. This is the first time I have seen a monster. For this monster crystal I am really curious about taking medicine, and I hope that Pharmacist Wei can give some pointers."

Hearing that, Wei Shang also understood, and immediately smiled: "That's it, but any pharmacist who has just entered the realm of chaos will often be very interested in it, and the old man will have a good talk with you today. Say."

"Thank you, Pharmacist Wei."

Baili Hongzhuang's eyes lit up. She was worried that her problems would delay Wei Shang's time. Once it caused him to become impatient, it would not be a good thing. I never thought that Wei Shang would be very chatty. Her interest can be regarded as completely relieved.

"This demon crystal was used as medicine in the past few years after the appearance of the demon, and many pharmacists wanted to study this aspect.

The monster crystals of monsters are often blood-colored, and have attributes, but more of them are dark attributes.

As long as the impurities in these monster crystals are removed, the remaining energy can be said to be very pure, used as medicine, and the effect is also excellent.

According to our observations, the pill of different attributes only needs to add the monster crystals of different attributes, and the quality of the refined pill will often be higher."

"It turned out to have such an effect. "Baili Hongzhuang suddenly, she had thought about this before. Don't look at it just to improve the quality of the pill. In fact, the gap between the two is very large.

The same medicinal materials, Just adding the demon crystal, the effect of the pill will have such an improvement.

Perhaps the commonly used pill is nothing, but there are some pill that can not be taken many times for the practitioner, so naturally the better the effect is, the best.

"Nevertheless, it is not easy to refine the impurities in the demon crystal."

Wei Shang looked at Baili Hongzhuang's happy appearance and understood that she was afraid. It is too simple to think about things, so I deliberately emphasized the key points.