*6856-6860*

Chapter 6856: You are the master!

Ning Tian: "Does this kid want to piss himself off?

Shen Xing looked at Ning Tian's ever-changing complexion, and felt very funny in his heart.

There are countless young people who chase Ning Tian and want to be his disciple normally. Now Ning Tian is chasing to be someone else's master, but they are not happy yet.

"Are you sure you can just look at the formation book?" Ning Tian narrowed his eyes. Why hadn't he noticed that this kid didn't get in?

Di Beichen: "It should be okay."

He has already read a few pages of the formation technique book, and Shen Xing has already given him one before, and the one introduced is the third rank formation. The mage breaks through the content of the fourth rank array mage.

Although I haven't read the formation book rewarded in the competition, it must be very rich in content. He believes that there is no problem in self-study.

Ning Tian:"

He is completely convinced.

"Do you know how many people are killed by your usual irritability?" Shen Xing said suddenly.

Ning Tian glanced at Shen Xing coldly, gritted his teeth and said: "It's really hateful."

'Since you have already planned, I won't said any more." Ning Tian put this idea aside, "I said earlier that after the competition is over, the president of the formation wizard will be awarded to you.

Although you did not participate in the formation mage assessment, from your performance in the second level, I also have an understanding of your formation skills."

"Here, this is your Array Mage emblem: it is."

Ning Tian took out two emblems: and handed them to Di Beichen and Baili Hongzhuang respectively.

"If you find that your formation skills have improved, you can go directly. It would be good for the Array Mage Guild to conduct an upgrade assessment."

Baili Hongzhuang looked at the white emblem in his hand: with two small stars carved on it, a happy smile appeared in his eyes.

Don't underestimate this emblem: yes After this emblem: After that, many times will save some trouble.

However, after looking at the emblem in her hand:, and then at the emblem in Di Beichen's hand:, she couldn't help asking: "Why? Beichen's emblem: Is it red?"

"That is the unique emblem possessed by the array mage who is the first in the array mage competition:. 'Shen Xing explained with a faint smile, "The emblem of the Ordinary Array Mage: They are all white, the higher the level, the more stars there will be."

However, the first place in the Mage Contest has a privilege. Their emblem: is red. Even if they participate in the upgrade assessment, they are replaced with a new emblem: it will still be red. This is one Kind of honor."

Baili Hongzhuang picked up the emblem of Di Beichen: and put the two emblems together: and compared them.

The emblem of the master of formation: feels very good, but two Hui: After a comparison, she found that Beichen's emblem: Not only is the color different, but the weight is also thicker.

Obviously, the material of this emblem: is also different. It is really a flower. I'm thinking about it.

"Before you go to the Enlightenment Monument, if you are worried that someone else will come to look for it, it's better to stay here first and go with us at that time. 'Shen Xing suggested.