*6936-6940*

Chapter 6936: The charm of Wonderland!

The roc bird showed a rare serious expression, and said aggressively: "I am the roc bird, the crow is a small bird, and I am not a race at all!"

Fox:"

Lion:"

"Don't think that you just don't talk, I must tell you clearly about this matter today!"

Dapeng The bird looked serious, and would not give up if he didn't say it clearly.

"Good." The fox patted the Dapeng bird on the shoulder. "We know you are not a crow, right?"

"Then why did you just say I am a crow?"

The fox turned around. He didn't want to talk to this guy anymore, otherwise he would be pissed to death.

The lion looked at the Dapeng bird silently, "The brain is a good thing."

"The brain is a good thing?" Dapeng bird was confused, "What does this mean?"

Because the movement of the Dapeng Bird is so loud, even Yang Qinxue was attracted. The dialogue in front was not heard, only the dialogue in the back was heard on the forehead. Suddenly filled with doubts.

"Hongzhuang, this"

The corners of Baili Hongzhuang's lips twitched slightly, "Although these three guys have no brains, the fox and the lion are still better than the Dapeng bird."

Yang Qinxue nodded, "I can see it."

Yang Lingfeng also agreed, "Me too."

Compared with the anxiety when they came here, the way back this time has really become a tour of the mountains and water.

The fox knew that Baili Hongzhuang hadn't seen this much before. When they were in a hurry, they didn't have much time to stay, and it was naturally much more convenient when they came back.

When they came to this sea of ​​flowers, the fox said, "White guy, don't you like the scenery here? Why not stay here for a few days before leaving?"

Baili Hongzhuang looked at the nearby scenery and looked at Yang Qinxue, "What do you think?"

Yang Qinxue has long been conquered by the beautiful scenery in front of her. Everything here is beautiful like a picture scroll.

The scenery of Chaoxianyu has never been bad, and many places are very good. Beautiful, but no place can be compared to the place in front of her.

Pure and clean, the blue sky is spotless, the white clouds are within reach, and the attractive floral fragrance mixed with the faint green grass scent in the nose wings The spread makes the whole person feel refreshed and happy.

Under such an environment, it seems that all the noise and annoyance will disappear, leaving only the original heart.

"I really didn't expect the world to return there is such a place." Yang Qinxue sighed sincerely, this place is a pure land, a fairyland.

The chaotic fairyland is too chaotic, and all kinds of things are troublesome, and here is a place where worries disappear.

"How many days can we stay here?" Baili Hongzhuang asked.

"Okay!" Yang Qinxue nodded almost without hesitation, even Yang Lingfeng was very happy.

"I live in such a place forever, I want it!"

The three monsters were also very happy to see this scene. The fox raised an eyebrow triumphantly, and their combat goals were half completed.

"How? I said my trick is feasible, right?" The fox laughed.