*6771-6775*

Chapter 6771: I bought this pill!

For a long time, they have known that the pill made by Hongzhuang is very effective, but 40%, which is a bit too terrifying.

Even if it is the failure rate of Hongzhuang to refine the pill, this is worth it!

Baili Hongzhuang smiled and nodded, "Senior has good eyesight."

As soon as this word came out, everyone in the vicinity took a deep breath and looked at Baili Hongzhuang's pill. Their eyes became fiery.

Ordinary pill may not increase the power by 40%, but for some pill that can only be taken in small amounts, it has increased so much power, it is simply against the sky!

Especially for some medicinal pills that are helpful for breakthroughs, if the medicinal power can also be improved in this way, it means that their breakthrough success rate will be greatly improved, which is impossible to give by other medicinal pills.

Seeing Baili Hongzhuang admits, Ning Tian's gaze has also changed a bit, "Little girl is really interesting, no wonder I thought you were very visionary before, but now it seems I really didn't read it wrong."

Exchange the eternal green spirit pill for the Buddha's gilded body pill. He's afraid the average young man won't make such a choice.

However, although this little girl looks young, she is very sophisticated in doing things, and she is not frizzy at all, which makes people like her very much.

"Senior won the prize." Baili Hongzhuang's eyes are bright, "Why don't you set a price for my pill as predecessor?"

"Okay." Ning Tian didn't refuse, he turned around and wrote a price directly on the brand, and the price was doubled.

"If you change the type of pill, the value will not be comparable to this price. What do you think?"

Baili Hongzhuang also nodded after looking at the price. She used to practice her hands, so the elixir that she refined was all commonly seen elixir.

The value of the fairy grass needed for these elixir is not high, and it is easy to find, and it is most suitable for practice.

The next moment, Ning Tian put the blood spirit stone in Baili Hongzhuang's hand, "I'm buying this pill."

Baili Hongzhuang looked at Ning Tian in surprise, "Senior?"

"I am very curious about the refining methods of this pill. Wouldn't it be boring if I asked you directly? It would be more of a bully to the younger generation. I will study and research after I go back, and then I will meet again next time. Have a good chat."

Hearing that Baili Hongzhuang also understood, and only thought that the character of this senior was really interesting.

Shen Xing on the side could not help but shake his head, this guy no matter what he always has this character at the time, but it is precisely this character that allows him to concentrate on studying.

"You can set up a stall here with peace of mind, and come to us if you have anything to do."

Ning Tian put the pill away, and immediately wanted to go back and study it.

Shen Xing looked at Di Beichen and said, "After the end, if there is any time you can come to me for a small gathering."

"Thank you, Master Shen, I will definitely be there."

Di Beichen knew in his heart that Shen Xing was curious about Senior Zhong Li, but being able to communicate with such a master was also very helpful to him.