*7326-7330*

Chapter 7326: The gap between the 2nd grade!

"What's the matter?" Shangguan Yingying asked puzzledly.

"The other party has a group of more than a dozen people. The aura of the leader is very strong, and he should be stronger than me and Beichen Xiu Base.

Such a master, even in Xianyu should be able to mix well, but he ran to a small town outside of Chaos Immortal Territory to do the Spirit Devouring Mine business?"

Baili Hongzhuang's eyebrows are slightly raised, so she don't need to think about it. It's impossible.

Although the Spirit Devouring Stone is relatively rare outside, it is not too rare for the masters of the first fairyland.

For some spirit-devouring stones, there is no need to spend such a large price to go outside, it is not cost-effective at all.

Baili Yanche and others also understood, and took a look. Sweep away, the opponent has three masters in the first fairyland, such a team almost swept a large area in the chaotic fairyland, no wonder the town will face such an extinction disaster.

"Who are you?"

While Di Beichen was looking at the other party, the other party was also looking at Di Beichen.

"You don't need to care who I am, what you need to care is whether you can leave alive!"

Di Beichen doesn't say much, the long sword is out of its sheath, and his figure is quick sweeping out, the sky full of sword shadows drifted away, attacking the man overwhelmingly!

"Ding Ding Ding!"

A shocking sword aura exploded in the air, exuding heart-palpitating fluctuations.

The man didn't expect that Di Beichen would shoot directly without saying a word. The long sword in his hand was also swung, and the vitality in his body surged and rushed directly!

Boom!

The two swords collided, sputtering a string of dazzling sparks!

In this match, Di Beichen's eyes condensed, and the strength of the opponent is far beyond his imagination!

"You are a First-Class Wonderland, and you dare to take the initiative to attack me, then I will send you to die!"

The man gave a cold drink, his brows filled with arrogance and arrogance.

"Do all of them, don't keep one!"

As soon as this was said, the cultivators behind the man also waved their weapons!

Baili Hongzhuang's eyes condensed, "We go, Yingying, you are responsible for saving people!"

"Okay!" Shangguan Yingying said without hesitation.

They have a group of eight people. Even though the number is not as good as the other, their combat effectiveness can be different!

The other party obviously couldn't take care of the two of Jiang Zhen. Shangguan Yingying's figure was agile and like a snake, and she quickly rescued the two of Jiang Zhen from the crowd.

With this coming out, Jiang Zhen released the shackles on his body and took out his weapon, and rushed up aggressively.

"These guys, I will kill them!"

"Jiang Zhen!" Yang Tianzhao saw Jiang Zhen's whole body injured and impulsive, and his face also showed worry.

He wants to rush forward, but his cultivation is not as good as theirs. In addition, the injury is serious, and it will be a drag if he goes up. It is better to stay here.