*6626-6630*

Chapter 6626: Unique beauty!

"The enemy of the enemy is a friend. Bai Liuchuan tried so hard to let him die. If he really died, wouldn't Bai Liuchuan got what he wanted?"

Baili Hongzhuang's phoenix eyes are slightly raised, she believes that as long as Bai Qingli is not a fool, she will definitely spend a little time to find out the matter after going back this time.

At that time, Bai Liuchuan will have such a rival, and he must also have a headache.

Gong Jun's eyes gradually brightened, "Madam, you are right.

Although Bai Liuchuan has a good position in the city, it can't be compared with Bai Qingli.

Once Bai Qingli targeted him, I am afraid that he would not care about us at all, and we will be making a move at that time."

"Protagonist and profiteer." Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai said in unison.

Gong Jun glared at the two little guys, "What's so bad about profiteers?"

"Well, let's go and take a look."

BaiLi Hongzhuang shook his head and smiled. It might take a lot of time to walk the other way. It's better to see if they can defeat this monster if they work together.

On the other hand, if this monster is so strong, it must have a lot of points.

Di Beichen nodded and took the lead and walked forward. Baili Hongzhuang followed closely behind, and Gong Jun walked at the back, his face still unconcealed with tension.

As the distance gets closer, Baili Hongzhuang also feels that powerful breath.

This kind of aura is stronger than anyone they have seen before, but naturally it cannot be compared with Hua Granny and the others.

"This monster is definitely a very strong existence in the Yaoyang realm. Even if we join hands, it will not be easy to deal with him."

Di Beichen's face is solemn, this Along the way, most of the monsters in the labyrinth are more powerful than those outside, but this level of strength is really an opponent they have never encountered.

According to the words, Baili Hongzhuang nodded slightly, "This guy is really not easy to deal with"

They didn't see the monster's appearance until they got close to the entrance of the cave.

This is a monster related to the tiger clan. Its body is huge and its shape is very similar to that of a tiger. The difference is that its body is black and red, and it has two heads and a back. There is also a pair of huge wings on it.

The two heads seem to have different souls, with different expressions. The moment they noticed the appearance of Baili Hongzhuang and others, its eyes suddenly became fierce.

"Roar-"

Two loud roars blasted away with terrifying sound waves, revealing those cold, sharp fangs.

Baili Hongzhuang and the others only felt that a gust of fishy wind was blowing, the ears were filled with that terrible sound, and even the eardrums were shaken.

Almost subconsciously covering his ears with his elemental force, this terrifying sound wave is no different from an attack.

"These monsters look so different."

Xiao Hei looked at the majestic big guy in front of him. Don't look at it with two heads, but in all fairness, this guy looks really good. The momentum is shocked and mighty.

In fact, the monsters they saw before looked terrifying, but they all had a ferocious character, which was completely different from their cute looks.

I can't say that they are ugly, I can only say that they look more powerful.