*7386-7390*

Chapter 7386: Shameless!

"Master Blue Devil is indeed a very capable person. The Blue House has indeed been slightly weaker in the past few years since he disappeared, but now that the master came back, this situation will improve.

Wait, as long as the lord wake up, in this city of Lucky Heart, ordinary people will not dare to offend our young people."

The guard's deputy captain smiled. There is the color of worship in the expression.

"You guys are just here. I heard that Young Master Jie is very optimistic about you, and I believe you are promising."

"Master Blue Demon is in a coma?" Di Beichen asked pretending to be puzzled.

The deputy captain nodded slightly, "This matter is actually not a secret. The entire youth family already knows, but this news can't be spread."

"What is this? What's the matter?"

"We don't know exactly what's the matter, but after listening to the doctor, there were some problems when Master Blue Demon seized the house before, so that after the cultivation base regressed The speed of recovery is very slow, but after coming back this time, as long as he wakes up, these problems will disappear, which means that the lord will soon regain his original reputation.

The rise of our youth family is just around the corner!"

"I heard that Master Blue Devil went out this time to solve this problem. It should be where he went to experience, not breaking or standing, and for this reason he was seriously injured."

"Sure enough, he is indeed the Blue Devil. He is cruel enough to himself to achieve such a great achievement."

Gong Jun rolled his eyes. The Blue Demon was obviously beaten by his own boss, and he was seriously injured and then hurriedly fled. He is obviously a dog of the mourning family, and he has regarded himself as a hero here, but this guy is really shameless, even he is embarrassed to make up such a lie!

Looking at the admiring fools in front of him, the corners of his lips twitched slightly. If these guys know the truth, they don't know what it will be. Such an expression is really interesting

"Fat man, what is your expression?" The deputy captain asked suspiciously.

Gong Jun quickly adjusted his facial expressions and said, "I really hope Lord Blue Devil can wake up soon. I have always admired him before, and this is not far away to Lucky City."

Seeing Gong Jun's admiration, everyone smiled.

"Don't worry, sooner or later!"

Besides, Di Beichen and his party asked about some other news, such as the current situation of Xiao Sewu, and Ru Qingling has been away for many years, thinking about the law to get to know the enemy of the Qing family again.

As the so-called enemy's enemy is my friend, they heard that many people in this fairyland are at odds with the Blue Devil. When he came back, he was targeted by many people. If they can find out who these people are, who it is, they may not be without help in the future.

However, everyone did not rush to figure out all the situations in one day, but pretended to ask some questions as a newcomer. Everyone just assumed that they were newcomers and were full of curiosity about everything. Without the heart to watch out, he explained the situation one by one.

Seven days later, everyone gathered together.

"We have already understood some things. The Blue Demon is still in a coma. Xiao Sewu has been guarding his vicinity, but she has not gained the trust of the rest of the Qing family.