*6691-6695*

Chapter 6691: It's hard to tell, Yang Lingfeng!

After a while, Yang Qinxue said: "Don't worry, you will know after the rectification later. If the rectification can't come out, then it will be fine."

Look at this. The appearance of the two, white face and Hongzhuang also understood that they did not want to talk more about this matter, and immediately stopped asking.

After the end, she will also go to help with the diagnosis and treatment, and she will naturally understand all this at that time.

In a banquet, in addition to Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai eating happily, Baili Hongzhuang and others are thinking about rectification.

In this absent-minded situation, the banquet ended very quickly. Not long after, Bai Qingli came to invite Baili Hongzhuang to the guest room.

"Miss Baili, come with me for the diagnosis and treatment."

Baili Hongzhuang nodded slightly, and immediately followed Bai Qingli behind him and walked forward. The Di Beichen and his party did not stop there. Leave.

After Bai Qingli noticed this scene, he couldn't help but uttered: "Emperor son, why don't you rest in this garden for a while and wait for the Baili girl to clean up and leave together?"

"It's true that Yang Lingfeng's condition has not always wanted to be known by too many people. After all, he is the son of the city lord. If anyone knows it, it will inevitably cause some trouble. I hope you can forgive me."

Hearing, Di Beichen and others also understood, "Then let's wait here."

"Don't worry, I will take care of her."

Bai Qingli said this to Di Beichen.

Following Bai Qingli, Baili Hongzhuang walked all the way to the inside of the city lord's mansion. This city lord's mansion is really huge. The place where they were at the banquet before is just a corner of it.

Until arriving at the destination, Baili Hongzhuang realized that Bailiuchuan was still here. Seeing that, he is today. You must see the results to give up.

"Girl Baili is here." A cold light appeared in Bailiuchuan's eyes. He offended the two elders today to completely pull off Baili Hongzhuang.

The so-called genius doctor is simply a vain name!

"Ling Feng's condition has been around for a while. I have seen many doctors and couldn't solve it. Everyone said that you are our No. 1 pharmacist in Xi Yuncheng. I hope you can cure his disease. That would be great."

Bailiuchuan showed concern on his face. Although the words of concern can fall into Baili Hongzhuang's ears, it obviously doesn't mean that.

This guy is just for praise. Kill

"Girl Baili, please come in."

Yang Han didn't intend to waste too much time, he opened the door and spoke out.

Baili Hongzhuang bowed slightly and walked into the house.

After seeing Baili Hongzhuang, Yang Lingfeng's complexion was also a little ugly, showing a bit of unease.

He is really unwilling, but things are going to such a degree today, there must be a result, but his illness is facing such a stunning beauty again, it is really hard to tell.

After Baili Hongzhuang noticed Yang Lingfeng's complexion, she had a vague guess in her heart. Looking at Yang Lingfeng's masculine appearance, it really doesn't look like it.

"Young Master Yang, Hongzhuang in Xiabaili." She walked to the side and sat down, and she continued: "I will treat you, you can tell me no matter what the situation is.