*7486-7490*

Chapter 7486: Personal choice!

Zhou Chengde's face is filled with a faint smile, but the powerful aura exuding all over his body makes everyone understand that this is because of the real strong, so no one dares to because he looks very kind and has the slightest relaxation, all of which stand in place with respect.

"I think everyone should have a certain understanding of Mingyao Academy. Our academy aims to cultivate outstanding practitioners.

Here, as long as you give, you can get something. Of course, if anyone wastes resources and does something that violates the school rules, he will be expelled, so I hope that everyone still abides by the school rules."

"Mingyao College is divided into five major colleges, the training college, and the alchemy college. Refining Institute, Formation Institute, and Talisman Institute, you can choose which courtyard to enter according to your own situation. Let me introduce the deans of the five courtyards.

Ni Hongfei, Dean of Cultivation Institute, Jian Huanshajian of Alchemy Institute Dean, Mei Yongyuanmei, Dean of Refining Institute, Seven Dean of Zhenyuan, and Dean of Fu Yuan Hongjixi."

Following the introduction of the principal, five deans also appeared. Above the high platform, among the five principals, except for the principal of the Danyuan who is a woman, the other four principals are all men.

"From the names of the five large courtyards, everyone understands the difference between the five large courtyards.

As a cultivator, the most mainstream nature is cultivation. If you plan to practice without distraction, you can enter the training institute.

If you are interested in other aspects, join the relative hospital.

The college is divided into five major colleges, but the college is a whole. For courses, students are relatively free. According to your own situation, even if you go to another branch to attend classes, your tutor will not rush you. go out."

At the end, everyone chuckled.

Baili Hongzhuang's eyes were gleaming. As far as this introduction is concerned, there are indeed many practitioners in Mingyao Academy. Freedom, no matter which college you are in, there is actually not much difference. It seems that you don't need to care too much when you choose.

"I want to remind everyone that in addition to the training institute, join the other four institutes. You will get a certain amount of sponsorship for your studies, but in the same way, there will be a return if you invest, and you also need to pay a certain amount of results every month.

Of course, this is more important to prevent some people from opportunizing and wasting college resources. Therefore, students who have no knowledge of the four major colleges should stop thinking about it as soon as possible. It's not good to be driven out of the courtyard."

As soon as these words came out, some cultivators around who were thinking of the other four courtyards suddenly gave up their plans.

If they were found to be rushed out by the time they were refilling their numbers, then it's really embarrassing.

Baili Hongzhuang has already made a decision after hearing that the Danyuan Association has a certain amount of fairy grass resources. Anyway, no matter which branch the hospital is in, there is no big difference, she naturally chose the Danyuan.

"Beichen, are you going to the Zhenyuan?" Baili Hongzhuang asked with a smile.

Di Beichen nodded slightly, "My formation skills still need to be improved. Going to the formation courtyard is a good choice."