*6676-6680*

Chapter 6676: Know, Mu Haiqing!

Hearing these words, Baili Hongzhuang showed a clear color.

Sure enough, this guy is definitely not the one who can easily stop.

"Being detained for a few months in confinement, I am afraid that it will hate us even more." Mo Yunjue said coldly.

"Guan Hongtian is right next to Bailiuchuan. If these two guys get together, maybe they will make some tricks. You have to be prepared."

At this time, A slightly unfamiliar voice rang behind Di Beichen.

Everyone couldn't help turning their heads. Gong Jun looked at the stranger in front of him, his complexion changed.

There is no intersection between them and this person, but he suddenly said such words, it seems that he knows their situation very well.

Baili Hongzhuang looked at the man in front of her. For some reason, she vaguely felt that he had seen him somewhere, but she couldn't remember it for a while, and she was not impressed.

However, after seeing the man for a moment, Di Beichen's lips opened up with a smile, 'So it was you."

"I didn't expect you to be in this competition. The first place, I knew that, I won't tell you at that time." The man chuckled.

After hearing this, Baili Hongzhuang thought about it carefully before remembering where she had seen this person.

"That's the person who lined up to tell us to get the ID badge!"

"The girl is so memorable, I thought you had forgotten me." The man chuckles, "Introduction Now, in the next, Mu Haiqing."

As soon as Di Beichen was about to introduce himself, he heard the man say: "The Emperor, girl Baili, I already know."

"You guys made a blockbuster in the Monster Slaughter Contest this time, and there are really not many people in Xi Yuncheng who don't know you."

"I didn't expect to see Mr. Mu again here. Fortunate to meet him."

Mu Haiqing arched his hands, "Meeting is fate, and there is no malice in the next. I just want to remind you that Bailiuchuan and Guan Hongtian seemed to have some plans before vaguely heard. In short, the two of them are already in trouble. Bad water, it's always good to be on guard at any time."

According to the words, Baili Hongzhuang's eyebrows and eyebrows are filled with surprise. This person is really funny. Isn't he so fond of meddling?

If you are an ordinary person, you are bound to be unwilling to offend Bailiuchuan. This kind of thing can also be mixed without mixing. This person is better, and even actively mixed in.

After saying this, Mu Haiqing turned and walked away.

"This person is strange. He said such a sentence without beginning and end. I don't know if it is an enemy or a friend?"

Di Beichen looked at Gong Jun, "You can Have you heard of this person?"

"Mu Haiqing, this name is a bit familiar to me, but I can't remember it for a while. Let me think about it first."

Gong Jun furrowed his brows, his appearance was obviously a memory of this person.

Seeing this, there was no urging in the celebrities, even if Gong Jun really couldn't remember it, after the birthday banquet was over, he went back and checked.

However, Gong Jun's memory did not disappoint everyone, and soon he remembered it.

"I remember, this Mu Haiqing!"