*7336-7340*

Chapter 7336: Leave!

As Wen Ziran's voice fell, everyone couldn't help but change their faces.

"We can't stay here for a long time, we have to go back soon."

"Go!"

Everyone almost immediately decided to leave, Wen Ziran's guess is very reasonable, the people in the small town did not have much to do with them, but now they have fallen into such a result, then Yunjue and the others are definitely the target of the blue devil.

"If something happens to Yunjue and the others, I will definitely cut the blue devil a thousand swords." Baili Hongzhuang's complexion is cold, and her black and white eyes are shining with a cold light.

"Boss, after you left, someone came to Xiyun City to inquire about the news. I didn't know who they were at that time, but I also arranged some means to send these people away, which might have some effect. Don't worry too much."

Hearing, Di Beichen nodded slightly, but the worry in his eyes did not disappear.

I don't know whether this method will work or not, and the people of the Blue Devil are not stupid. Ordinary blindfolds can't fool them.

"Yunjue and the others are also very strong. Even if they do run into them, they will have a way to deal with it." Baili Hongzhuang comforted herself.

Yunjue and Zhong Limu are very strong. When they left, they were looking for a breakthrough opportunity. According to her judgment, they should have broken through to the beginning of the fairyland by now.

The Blue Devil just left this matter to others to do, presumably it didn't take too much thought, and naturally the strength of the person sent would not be too strong.

In the face of the people in the town, even though Baili Hongzhuang and others feel guilty, there is nothing they can do for everyone at the moment. The only thing they can do is to leave some training resources and pills.

"You can leave with peace of mind, and the town will return to its original state soon."

Liu Jin noticed the guilt of Di Beichen and others, and his face was relieved.

"This time something like this happened, do you have no plans to leave?" Baili Hongzhuang asked.

Liu Jin shook his head slightly, "Our town has existed for many years, and we have always been doing this kind of business.

In Chaos Land, Spirit Devouring Stones have always been rare, and we are considered to be one of the root causes if we disappear, people in those channels will not easily let us go.

What's more, these things, I have long been used to these things, and they are not a big deal. You don't have to worry too much.

It won't be long before we will be back to the original state, and everyone will remain the same as before."

Seeing this, Baili Hongzhuang has a complicated look, but she also understands his deep meaning.

Every place has faith in every place. This small town has been doing it before. Almost everyone is used to the business of Lingshi. If you leave here, you will not be used to it.

"We already know your intentions. With so many healing pills and training resources, everyone thank you all very much."

"This is what we should do. I know that this can't make up for anything, but at present we can only do this." Baili Hongzhuang was a little ashamed, "When we kill the Blue Devil in the future, we must use this good news to pay tribute to the undead underground."