*7316-7320*

Chapter 7316: Complete peace of mind!

"Beichen, this incident is also something that happened before. For the sake of us as brothers, don't you care about it?"

Zhou Xu yi Face worried, if this kind of thing is reported, both he and Lei Jun will be finished.

Lei Jun didn't speak, but his worries can be judged from his expression.

"What should I do, what is this?" Di Beichen smiled and waved his hand, and continued to move forward. "I don't know about the mines. This kind of thing is almost everyone's responsibility. Will do it, if you really want to conduct a thorough investigation, don't you have to change all the duties?"

As soon as these words came out, Zhou Xu and Lei Jun both breathed a sigh of relief, and they relaxed.

"I was scared to death." Zhou Xu patted his chest. "This brother suddenly got promoted, so it's not good."

"Beichen, thank you very much." Lei Jun arched his hands.

"Why are you polite?" Di Beichen smiled lightly, "You were very helpful to me when Tang Yuan was here, but I still have to remind you.

Although now that Hongzhuang and I are consuls, you can't be too presumptuous because of this.

It's nothing more than what it used to be. If this monthly account cannot be filled in, you should understand."

Lei Jun nodded earnestly, "Don't worry, we know that we will never break the rules because of this."

"That's good."

"So, can we not do our previous business?"

Zhou Xu sighed. He didn't have enough cultivation resources normally. It is too difficult to improve his cultivation level. If it were not for helplessness, they would not take risks to do business with people outside.

It's good now, and this doorway is completely broken.

Seeing this, Baili Hongzhuang said, "This is not true. We came in through that road before. We can tell you how this transaction is.

However, the people who traded with Ji Chuan each year were also friends of both of us.

If it weren't for Gu Jian, it would be too much, and it would not end up like this.

I hope that if you trade with them in the future, it is better to sit down and start the price."

Hearing that, Zhou Xu couldn't help but was stunned. "You mean we can continue to do this?"

"Yes, don't overdo it."

"Am I dreaming?" Zhou Xu rubbed his eyes and looked at Lei Jun, which is too incredible.

Lei Jun obviously did not expect such a result. This is great news for them. Ah!

At the beginning, they were attached to the two of Ji Chuan, and all the things they got were divided into them, which was much less than what they deserved.

Now Baili Hongzhuang gives them the method of this transaction. In the future, this will be the two of them. The same Spirit Devouring Stone exchange, they will get a lot of cultivation resources.

"Hongzhuang, thank you so much."

"You are welcome." Baili Hongzhuang smiled lightly, "They also pointed to this business, I just hope you can get along well."

"Haha, don't worry, since we are your friends, we absolutely dare not treat badly."

"Now you can feel at ease."