Chapter 37

On the other hand tae returned home and jungkook immediately came towards him while running but then he got shocked to see the little creature on his hand he immediately made a grabby hands while jumping in excitement "me want to sheee...sho me sho me"Taehyung smiled and gently placed the puppy in Jungkook's hands who looked too big in toddler's arms…

The puppy was looking at Jungkook with equally curious eyes..But jumped out of him hold and hid behind Taehyung…The child tilted his body to peep around Taehyung's leg and then he ran towards his parents' bedroom to call them out….

He opened the door...and saw this appa and dadda are making out like crazy....he made a angry pout with his arms crossed to his chest and glared at his appa "my dadda"Yoongi and Jin pulled out of the kiss and saw their baby at the door... Jin smirked at his child and kissed Yoongi purposely...

This is the only way he gets on his baby's nerves because 99% of the time it's the toddler who becomes a pain in the ass for him…Jungkook ran towards them and hugged his dada while pushing his Appa away from his Dada "my dadda" he hold yoongi's mouth so that jin can't kiss him again…

Jin gasped and Yoongi started laughing... He pulled Jungkook closer and kissed all over his face... "Yes... Dadda is only yours" the toddler looked at his Appa and smirked...

Jin narrowed his eyes... "Why are you here? I thought you will be clinging to your TaeTae"...Jungkook again made a happy face "taetae doggy" he said and started giggling while clapping his hands in excitement..Jin flicked Jungkook's forehead "Yahhh... He is your uncle... Don't call him that... Even though he behaves like one sometimes" the older male muttered the last part under his breath…

Jungkook made an angry pout then hugged Yoongi "Nuuuuu....taetae doggy...dadda taetae doggy cum sheee....with no appa only chu"Yoongi held Jungkook closer to his chest and stood up... "I know what you are saying baby... Come Let's welcome the new member of our family" he said while walking out of the room Leaving a dumbfounded jin behind who immediately ran behind them only to see his husband is caressing a little puppy who is seemingly loveing the pale man's embrace

Jungkook was now in Taehyung's arm complaining how brutally his appa hit him in the room... Making weird hand gestures..Jin let out a deep sigh then went towards taekook and grabbed his brother's ear and twist it while glairing at Yoongi "i don't remember permitting you to adopt a puppy" Taehyung winced in pain "oww oww... Yoongi Hyung allowed me... Can we please keep him Hyung Please please please please please please" Taekook were looking at Jin with their most adoring puppy eyes... While the pup was looking at Jin with expectations and hope…He took the puppy from yoongi's hold and looked at him for a brief moment..more like let the puppy hypnotise him with his adorable puppy eyes

"Okay...but you will take all his responsibilities...and you" looked at Yoongi while glairing "get ready to sleep on the couch tonight" saying that he left the room..Jungkook immediately jumped from Taehyung's hold... "DADDA BILL SHEEP WITCH ME" He yelled happily while Taehyung picked the puppy up and wished everyone good night

Jin is in his room discussing an important case...that's when he felt two arms wrapped around his waist and a someone's chin is resting on his shoulder…"Are you mad at me?" Yoongi whispered huskily... Biting the flesh of Jin's neck..

"No i am really happy that my husband doesn't even consider to ask my opinion before making any decision" he said while trying to get out of his embrace..But that only made Yoongi to tighten his hold... "Hey... I am extremely sorry babe... It is not like that I didn't wanted to ask for you opinion but I already knew that you will say yes..." He littered the older male with kisses while he opened the buttons of Jin's pajama shirt with his one hand…"But you still could have asked me right?"he responded while looking at another direction…